Leapfrog Scout's 3-in-1 Get Up and Go Walker (Frustration Free Packaging)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You may not be able to rid yourself of the "walk along" song, but it is not that bad compared to other products' music on the market. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. It makes for a very interesting review, mainly because Lara and her cousins have been using a version of the VTech walker at their grandparent's house ever since their first days so it is a product they recognise and have grown up with - a challenge for any new product to compete with.

ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. The clip on our VTech didn't work properly so the plate kept falling off (Nanny's one doesn't behave this way); on the Leapfrog walker the plate clips off and on from the sides (very easy to do).This three-in-one toy also includes five piano keys, activities that stimulate fine motor skills and a color-changing light-up dome to enhance learning. Safety Information: Please remove all packaging attachments, and any other components which are not a part of the toy, before giving this product to a child. The Leapfrog Baby Walker boasts 5 features that make it stand apart from the VTech walker and they are all things that make me, as a parent, very happy. Color-changing dome - Watch the dome light up in six different colors to enhance the music and learning.

She first started playing with it without the wheels, just using the buttons and sounds on the front of the Learning Band walker. While many children may enjoy products at different stages of their development, this rating is our suggestion for an age range which will best enjoy the product. Three play modes grow with children by introducing colors, shapes, letters and numbers and encouraging physical movement. The table is great because our LO isn't standing but we took off the legs and he really gets into it.

This is great to entertain a sitting child and help with standing/walking, especially the wheel restrictors. I dont think that there are many things that I dont like about it except I wish that it had a seat attached to it, that might help my back! Three levels of content support learning through these stages, from developing sensory skills to learning first words and phrases.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop