eXtremeRate WHOLE TACTILE Clicky Kit for ps4 Controller Shoulder Face Dpad Buttons, Custom Flashshot Button Stop Flex Cable, Mouse Click Kit for ps4 Controller CUH-ZCT2 JDM-040/050/055

£9.995
FREE Shipping

eXtremeRate WHOLE TACTILE Clicky Kit for ps4 Controller Shoulder Face Dpad Buttons, Custom Flashshot Button Stop Flex Cable, Mouse Click Kit for ps4 Controller CUH-ZCT2 JDM-040/050/055

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With ten years of controller innovation and unparalleled customization, there’s no controller experience quite like a SCUF. Grab yourself an EXO SCUF to combat the infamous ‘gamer lean’, and make sure you’ve got enough thumbsticks, cables, and you’ve got a protective case to keep your SCUF safe. SCUF controller features are covered by 105 granted patents, and another 56 pending, focusing on four key areas of a controller: the back-control functions and handles, the trigger control mechanisms, the thumbstick control area and more. Maybe measure all the switch mechanism dimensions of an actual controller, and replicate that with a 3d printer, adding a way to mount it inside your mouse.

I have a laptop with a touch pad but i'm use to using the actual button it has rather then tapping touchpad. When you’re looking to upgrade your performance, nothing beats having a SCUF as your controller of choice. I cannot use the toggle function as I'm running the 14 day free trial version, but I tried to emulate that behaviour too by manually toggling a button which worked as "camera lock".Just over 13% larger than the typical controller, Impact features four remappable paddles, interchangeable thumbsticks, non-slip performance grip, and fully adjustable triggers. The touch switch is added to the kit, which can provide an excellent button touch, no longer the soft and weak sound before. Our NSP design philosophy allows you to play optimally without requiring any special tools, phone apps or steep learning curves to make adjustments on your Evil Shift PS4 controller. Full customization is available for nearly every part of your controller: button kits, thumbsticks, faceplates, and more. Based on a familiar size and shape, Infinity 4PS features two remappable paddles, interchangeable thumbsticks, non-slip performance grip, and fully adjustable triggers.

We separate these four directional inputs adding tactile switches for instant and accurate actuation. Included inside is a Gamenetics personalized card signed by the controller technician who made your controller. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!No matter if you’re a hardcore competitive FPS player, a variety gamer, or somewhere in between, our custom PS4 controllers provide performance, customization, and comfort over the standard DualShock 4 controller and can even be used as a PS4 PC controller as well as standard PS4 controllers. If you’re already part of the SCUF family, make sure you’ve got all the gear to keep performing at your best. With ten years of innovation and reinventing the competitive custom controller space, SCUF has improved nearly every part of the sony PS4 controller. Quick-Touch” reduces the distance of button travel, allowing you to press the face buttons on your Evil Shift PS4 controller with a fraction of the force required for standard PS4 controller buttons.

Considered the best option for a competitive gamer, the Infinity 4PS Pro and Impact will give you the edge you need to claim victory. I mean, the change of view is absolutely not smooth and most of the times the camera just does whatever it wants😳 Are there some options I should check to improve its performance?Ofc you lose the l2 r2 range but that wasnt imp to me , after playing rocket league with it im not switching back to traditional silicone buttons now! Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop