Aftercut 20400460 Weed and Moss Killer, Natural, 100 sq m

Aftercut 20400460 Weed and Moss Killer, Natural, 100 sq m

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The active weed killer ingredients include Dicamba and Mecoprop which are pretty common in agriculture and shouldn’t be too much of a concern, especially if you follow the instructions properly. Over time they react with water to change into a form that won’t support life, killing moss. If you want to kill moss throughout your lawn, I would recommend using a product that contains ferrous sulphate as the main ingredient as it is less harmful to other plants and grasses in contrast with some of the alternatives. The Supreme Green Lawn Feed Liquid Concentrate 1L is a top-quality product for maintaining a healthy and green lawn all year round. This concentrated liquid feed is based on sustainably harvested kelp that is processed using a unique cell burst process to ensure maximum retention of growth stimulants, nutrients, vitamins, and amino acids.

Since liquid herbicides penetrate deep into leaf surfaces, they leave behind a lasting effect as long as it doesn’t get washed away by too much rainfall/irrigation afterwards. This means your lawn will require less maintenance in the future as long as you apply it periodically to prevent regrowth from advancing further into your grasses. Another way to prevent moss is by watering your lawn properly. Make sure that you water your lawn deeply enough so that the moisture reaches the roots of the grass. If you water your lawn too often, you’ll encourage moss to grow. weeds Annual meadow grass ( Poa annua): Will not be controlled by selectiveweedkillers. Feed to encourage other grasses.Seeds freely; always use grass box on the mower. Returf small areas of infestation. It is shallow-rooted and encouraged by frequent watering in dry weather. Therefore, you may wish to consider what is more of a priority for your lawn. If you’re looking for it to be vibrant and weed-free for the summer, applying a combination of lawn feed and weed killer in preparation will work wonders. The Green Gobbler Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer is perfect for moss killing tasks and for owners who have a reasonably modest budget.A lawn weed killer is available as both liquid and granular products. Granular weed killers are mostly incorporated with a fertiliser (weed and feed), while liquids are not, although there are a few exceptions to this. Getting the best results from a lawn weed killer

Now that you have decided on using either type of moss destroyer, let us look at how each one works and what are their pros and cons. First of all, this liquid moss killer is derived from corn and smells good which is ideal for organic use. Without glyphosate, a poisonous ingredient that can cause genetic mutations and cancer, it is also quite safe for pets and children, especially with no toxic residue. Mosskillercombined with fertiliser (nitrogen, phosphorus or potassium, indicated by the abbreviations NPK) can be beneficial if the grass is growing poorly. Available products includeMiracle-Gro Evergreen Complete 4 in 1, Westland Aftercut All-in-One Feed, Weed and Moss killer, and Maxicrop Moss Killer and Lawn Tonic liquid concentrate (with seaweed extract) In addition to using a weed killer or a lawnmower, there are several other things you can do to prevent moss from growing on your lawn. One of the best ways to prevent moss is by aerating your lawn regularly. Aerating your lawn will help improve drainage and will allow air and sunlight to reach the soil. Watering your lawn One bag will treat up to 625m² and can be applied at 32 grams per square metre. The key to reducing moss is to have effective all-year round management.Unlike cheaper granular lawn feeds, this fertiliser comes in a homogeneous granular formulation – all the required nutrients are contained, and balanced, within each individual granule. As a result, no area ends up with a higher concentration of one particular nutrient, meaning it’s easier to treat the whole lawn evenly. With the lawn cut take out your scarifier. I like to use a scarifier and lawn raker. My preference is the Bosch lawn raker and scarifier. Some prefer to go with a lawn scarifier and aerator in one. In that situation I would use the Einhell scarifier and aerator as it’s my favourite choice at the moment. Method 6: Plants needing two or three applications of weedkillers containing 2,4-D plus mecoprop-P;2,4-D plus dicamba; or fluroxypyr. Examples include Weedol Lawn Weedkiller, Westland Aftercut All-in-One Feed, Weed and Moss killer or Vitax All in One Feed, Weed and Mosskiller (these also containfertiliser and mosskiller). Needless to say keep the kids away as well until all compound is dissolved in and gone. I normally treat the lawn lightly twice myself with a gap of around 10-14 days. I find this is ample time if watering regularly to dissolve the formula. These products can be applied from March to October when temperatures are above 15°C (59°F). Theyrequire wetting before they become active.Mow the lawn short before application andwait seven to ten days before mowing again.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop