Smiffys Chucky Ladies Costume, Blue with Jumper, Dungarees, Mask & Wig, Officially Licensed Chucky Fancy Dress, Adult Dress Up Costumes

£19.245
FREE Shipping

Smiffys Chucky Ladies Costume, Blue with Jumper, Dungarees, Mask & Wig, Officially Licensed Chucky Fancy Dress, Adult Dress Up Costumes

RRP: £38.49
Price: £19.245
£19.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We’ve got a huge range of balloons featuring popular kids’ TV and film characters in various shapes and sizes. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.

As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. Whether you're attending a Halloween party or simply looking to spook your friends, this Chucky Costume is guaranteed to turn heads and leave a lasting impression. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I'm a size 12 and got the small and it fitted well, a little bit snug but the material has a bit of stretch in it. Please do-not use the Eircode for directions as it brings you to a road beside us but with no entrance to the Glen Abbey Complex from there.Our specialties include many years experience in costume design and construction for many successful theater productions and Christmas cabarets - and one-off costumes for street performance and advertising launches. The quality of the fabrics is excellent, but the seller doesn't know the dolls mass produced, be careful with the measurements and specify if the doll's head comes off or not (I added a zip to the sweater). It has the appearance of a striped top and blue dungarees with ‘Good Guys’ and ‘Chucky’ on the front, and a print design all over of tools and weapons. Whether you want a full Chucky outfit or you happen to have your own dungarees and just need a mask to finish off your look, we've got the products for you.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. This ensemble features a striking combination of blue dungarees and a matching top, perfect for channeling your inner mischievous doll. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. From themed decorations, tableware and accessories to balloons, invitations and personalised banners, we have all the ideas and inspiration you need to give them the celebration they deserve! With over 5000 products covering costumes, party accessories, wigs and make up, you can dress up and party all year round with Smiffys.

The mask is really freaky and not the easiest thing to see out of because you have to pull it quite low so it looks right but I got used to this and was worth it. They say that the wig is great, the mask gives a chucky creepy look, and the red leggings look great.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. Hot for Halloween, this scary TV inspired costume features a blue short dungaree dress, with striped top.

Item number PFVFR A true classic never goes out of style - This Halloween Chucky Boys Costume will freak EVERYONE out! Fancydress Warehouse was opened by Thyes and Kathy Kavanagh - combining our skills in the party, music and costume industry.

The story of Chucky focuses on a serial killer doll posed by the spirit of Charles Lee Ray, killed in a shooting, and his quest to transfer his soul to the living. I’m not going to lie the material was very cheap for how much I paid, but when I had done all my makeup and had the wig and mask on, the wig and mask made it really. With designs for all, the licensed Chucky Collection is a great look the whole family can wear and perfect for group dress-up events.As part of Smiffys latest offerings, the new Baby Chucky and Toddler Chucky designs complete the collection; who knew Baby Chucky could appear so sweet! It was a little long but I am only 5’1, wasn’t that much longer than my knees so probably just about the right length. This official licensed Chucky costume for babies is a babygro with poppers inside the legs for ease of nappy changing, shoulder poppers on one side for ease of dressing, and on the biggest size anti-slip grip dots on the feet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop