Zoladkowa Gorzka Traditional Vodka Liqueur - Polish Herbal Liqueur Made with Select Blend of Herbs and Spices - 34% ABV, 50cl

£16.275
FREE Shipping

Zoladkowa Gorzka Traditional Vodka Liqueur - Polish Herbal Liqueur Made with Select Blend of Herbs and Spices - 34% ABV, 50cl

RRP: £32.55
Price: £16.275
£16.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Very tasty flavored digestive Vodka. Reminds me of home, something I drink with my elderly mom during my visits in Europe– it's the only alcohol she drinks! And it does not give me headaches. They loved the stomach vodka and were excited to tell us they had found it stateside when they returned.

Alcohol not for sale to persons under 18. A signature will be required on delivery. You may be asked to show identification to verify age of the recipient. I doing think Żołądkowa Gorzka vodka is meant to be consumed neat and at room temperature. It’s too sweet for that. If you’re looking for a use other than sipping a chilled shot of Żołądkowa Gorzka after dinner, I have a few ideas for you. In 2011, alcohol by volume content was reduced from 40% to 38%, and in 2013 was further reduced to 36%. Gorzka vodka is from Poland, and I guess you could write it as Zoladkowa Gorzka as well. The thing about it is this: it’s not just vodka – it’s herbal vodka. It’s been heavily infused with different herbs, and it tastes more like a liqueur or even a bitter.The problem was that it was too sweet, especially in the aftertaste. In fact the aftertaste was so peculiar that it reminded me of some sort of herbal medicine. I didn’t like it very much. An intriguing combination of invigorating spicy bitterness and soothing sweet caramel in a clear, amber beverage. It’s unbeatable aroma and lightly spicy-sweet taste comes from the age-old practice of infusing herbs in alcohol and has long confirmed it as Poland’s favourite flavoured-vodka. Wychodzimy z założenia, że opakowanie, w którym dajemy Wam Żołądkową de Luxe, musi być równie perfekcyjne, jak jego zawartość. Dlatego do procesu powstawania nowej butelki podeszliśmy z takim samym perfekcjonizmem jak do procesu 360. Improved digestion aside, we drink it because we like the taste. We like it so much that we took a bottle on a trip to Ireland where we rendezvoused with our niece and her fiance.

The brand has enjoyed popularity among consumers and has been introduced to international markets. In addition to Poland, Żołądkowa Gorzka is available in the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany and Spain. In 2012, the Czysta de Luxe variant was the ninth-most popular vodka in the world, by sales. [2] Originally popular and exclusive to the manor homes, by the mid-1800s, everyone was making nalewka and many books on the subject were starting to appear. This particular flavored vodka has the added benefit of being good for the health. Or at least that’s what everyone I’ve talked to in Poland believes. It is accepted as fact. Wiemy, że dla uzyskania najlepszej, gładkiej wódki kluczowa jest dokładna destylacja. Nasi gorzelnicy doprowadzają ten proces do rangi sztuki. The Żołądkowa Gorzka brand is now used also for other types of vodka, loosely or not associated with the traditional product, in flavour variations:Despite its name, Żołądkowa Gorzka is a sweet, amber-coloured vodka with a spiced aroma and herbal flavor. This is marketed as its "traditional" variety ( Żołądkowa Gorzka Tradycyjna). A martini of equal parts Żołądkowa Gorzka and orange juice, finish with a dash of ground cinnamon and a squeeze of lime Unlike very sweet liqueurs, this orange flavored cordial is hard to find. So grateful it is available in USA. Introduced to it by family that came from Poland for a visit. The product itself is very difficult to find in the US so we are very pleased to see that they not only carry but also ship it. Love the combination of flavors. Reminds one of a light liqueur.with fruity, spicy flavors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop