I Have Neither The Time Nor The Crayons To Explain It To You T-Shirt

I Have Neither The Time Nor The Crayons To Explain It To You T-Shirt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Canada, Gildan is probably the world's largest t-shirt producer, dominating the wholesale industry. All our shirts are 100% cotton with the exception of our SILVER MELANGE which is 90% cotton and 10% polyester. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.All our T Shirts are machine washable - we recommend washing inside out at 30 Degrees centigrade and not ironing directly onto the print. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Our T Shirts are a standard fit unisex style 140gsm semi-combed ringspun cotton,suitable for both men and women. The assessment process is globally standardised, independently conducted and updated at least once a year based on new scientific information or regulatory requirements.

By reviewing your network regularly, from family to work colleagues – many of these we can’t change but we can often limit interactions, create space and be aware that we are eternally growing. Crayons have a life expectancy too, much like us, don’t spend your time with people who snap your crayons and leave you with a bunch of stubby ends.

Just as I wouldn’t expect my son to fit in the clothes he wore when he was a toddler, why would all of the people I worked with ten years ago still be as relevant in my life now? Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. By wearing this shirt, you join a community of like-minded individuals who appreciate the show’s unique brand of comedy and embrace the complexities of its narrative. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX requires every component of a textiles product – including all thread, buttons and trims – to be tested against a list of more than 1,000 harmful regulated and unregulated chemicals that may be harmful to human health.Gildan is the leading blank apparel manufacturer specializing in producing t-shirts in the United States. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Get yourself a (Ladies) I have neither the time nor crayons to explain this to you printed t-shirt now!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop