Crystal Head Vodka Gift Pack 2 x 5cl, 40% ABV - Award-Winning Premium Distilled Vodka, Filtered through Crystal - Includes 2 5cl Crystal Glass Skull Bottles

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Crystal Head Vodka Gift Pack 2 x 5cl, 40% ABV - Award-Winning Premium Distilled Vodka, Filtered through Crystal - Includes 2 5cl Crystal Glass Skull Bottles

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unlike most vodkas in today's marketplace that use additives, glycol, citrus and sugar to improve smoothness and flavor, Crystal Head Vodka is a pure spirit with no additives. It is quadrupled distilled and filtered three times through charcoal followed by triple filtration over Herkimer crystals from one of the planets rarest deposits of close concentrated semi-precious stones" said Aykroyd. The vodka is distilled by the Newfoundland Liquor Corporation and uses water sourced from the Province's deep aquifer glacial pools located over a thousand miles away from major sources of continental pollution. Acting legend Dan Aykroyd has joined creative forces with American landscape artist and sculptor John Alexander to launch Crystal Head Vodka. In a tribute to the 13 Crystal Skulls found in various locations around the world Crystal Head Vodka is the purest spirit possible. Crystal Head Vodka (often called Crystal Skull Vodka) has been awarded gold medals at both the World Spirits competition in San Francisco and Moscow’s Prod Expo. The men behind it all is Hollywood Actor Dan Aykroyd. Navajo believe that the crystal skulls were bestowed on their people as a gift from higher beings not of this Earth as a means of cataloguing sacred cultural knowledge from the past, assessing the present, and foretelling the future."

I must tell you that we were developing this prior to the “Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull” movie. And when I heard Steven was doing this, I called a meeting with him. I went into his office because he’s the pope. I said, “Steven, we’re not trying to rip you off with this product. I’ve always loved the legend of the heads.” He said, “Me too, wait’ll you see the movie” type of thing, and he saw this and said, “Dan, this is beautiful. I would love to put this on every table at the premiere,” however they don’t do those half-a-million dollar premieres anymore. They put the money into prints and ads. I left him with a bottle, some of my wines and other stuff. This high quality lightbox with a low profile can hold up to a 10-pound crystal skull depending on the shape. Scientists estimate that it took between 300-500 years to carve one of these skulls from a single piece of quartz." This high quality lightbox with a low profile can hold up to a 4-pound crystal skull - depending on the shape.Low-profile 3-inch square lightbox can be operated in several modes simply by pushing a button. Bright 5-LED lights of Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and White provide an infinite variety of colors. You can meld colors through various color spectrums, or hold any color steady, including white; you can also dim or fade these lights.

Make sure your friend’s spooky-themed parties are always a blast by sending the proper drink for the occasion with Crystal Head Vodka!The 4-inch diameter round lightbox can be operated in several modes simply by pushing a button. It features 3 bright LED lights of each "primary" color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and White, which offer an infinite variety of colors. You can choose to meld colors through various color spectrums, or hold any color steady, including white; you can also dim or fade these lights. To contain Crystal Head Vodka, Dan commissioned his friend, internationally known American landscape painter and portrait artist John Alexander to design and create an anatomically correct rendering of a human skull. Alexander's design is manufactured by master artisans in Milano's Bruni Glass Company.

The photo above shows a grapefruit size crystal skull (2 pound) and an orange size crystal skull (1 pound), while the photo below shows a 7 pound crystal skull. With 15 brilliant LED lights, this low-profile light box dramatically illuminates anything placed on top of it. Ideal for crystal skulls up to 10 pounds, and perfect for small and large Crystal Head bottles (750ml & 1.75 L) Discover a true design icon with Crystal Head Vodka. Our collection of high-quality vodka, encased in distinctive skull bottles, offers delicious flavours and blends. The company was established in 2008 by artist John Alexander and actor Dan Aykroyd. Together, the pair prioritised taste and creativity without limits, choosing the skull shape to represent life, power and enlightenment. The Light box is so well-made. I have bought other lighted displays from other dealers, but none have had any options for color selection and color changes - just fantastic! (read more testimonials)To make the basil syrup, put equal parts sugar and water into a pot with 4 or 5 basil leaves. Bring to the boil, reduce, and simmer for about five minutes. Cool it off before using.

Aykroyd's interests in spirits and brand promotion originated with his co-founding of House of Blues Entertainment Inc. now a division of the world's largest concert company, Live Nation Inc. Aykroyd also acts with J.P. Dejoria as the importer to Canada for the Patron Spirits Company line of products (www.patronspirits.com). He is also the licensor to Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Ltd., in Niagara, Ontario, Canada for the Aykroyd Cabernet Merlot, Chardonnay, and the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz and Vidal Ice Wine beverages. Crystal Head Vodka is presently only available in select areas, however, due the successful launch that has seen it already sold out in many markets, production is sure to expand to meet national and international demand for this unique premium vodka. Regarding Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: "I didn’t realize the Indiana Jones movie was about the crystal skull legends, which I have followed for 13 years. We designed a skull-shaped bottle from Bruni glass, an art piece which I think everyone will want. [The vodka] is a pure spirit from Newfoundland glacial pool water, and peaches and cream corn mash. We’re releasing it in October and calling it the 'Crystal Head Vodka'.”Dan Aykroyd has enjoyed a three decades long career in the entertainment business. An Emmy-award winner and Grammy and Oscar nominee, Dan Akroyd has accomplished what many can only dream of in Hollywood and beyond.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop