La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50, 1.7 Fl. Oz.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So if your all about "function over fragrance" then I highly recommend but beware the smell is very off-putting. Ease of application is key for babies: The longer it takes to put on and rub in, the longer your little one has to sit still. I decided to use this product over the summer as it is mineral based and better for the environment. This product looks white on skin long enough for you to see that you’ve applied it evenly, which I found to be reassuring for a baby sunscreen. It's definitely one of the best, or probably even the best option out there for sun protection available worldwide.

Powerful Antioxidant Protection: With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells against damaging free radicals caused by the sun that can accelerate skin aging. A physical/inorganic sunscreen with pretty broad spectrum (UVB and UVA II, less good at UVA I) protection and good stability. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10). I had high hopes for this product and I'm sure that it provides good protection from the harmful rays of the sun. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50 is a 100% mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin that features a non-whitening, fast-absorbing texture and leaves a matte finish on skin.According to manufacturer info, it's also a moisturizer and helps to make the product feel great on the skin. Most of what we wrote about Titanium Dioxide is also true for Zinc Oxide so we will focus here on the differences. The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 was the best overall in my larger tested baby sunscreens review. I found that La Roche-Posay had a nicer initial consistency and finish than any other baby sunscreen I tested. I found that this initially gives a white cast on my fair skin but that it disappears within 5 minutes.

A light, velvety, unique skin feel liquid that is a good solvent and also makes the skin feel nice and smooth (aka emollient).Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. After many unsuccessful tries, this is the best very-low-silicone sunscreen I can find for daily use. When used regularly in the prescribed manner, this product may also help reduce the potential risk of skin cancer due to overexposure to sunlight. You can see the detailed formula review with the breakdown of all actives in the product and the full ingredient list with estimated concentrations in the tables below. The drawback of mined minerals is potential impurities and the version used in cosmetics has to be white (not gray like cheaper grades), free from asbestos, sterilized and have thin plates for a maximum slip.

An organic derivative of hectorite clay, Disteardimonium Hectorite is used as a viscosity controller - it thickens up formulations to make them less runny. A clear, colorless, almost odorless oil that spreads nicely and easily and gives a velvet dry skin feel.One that I tried that isn’t water-resistant (from Pipette) did feel nicer than many that are, but La Roche-Posay is both water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, and it feels great. Water, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Silica, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Talc, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-8 Laurate, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Benzoic Acid, Peg-9. Zinc Oxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. I preferred this one to the rest because I couldn’t smell anything when I applied it or after it dried. We wrote more about nanoparticles and the concerns around them here, but the gist is that if nanoparticles were absorbed into the skin that would be a reason for legitimate health concerns.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop