FIT BOUNCE PRO II Bungee Rebounder Mini Trampoline | Already Assembled | Half Folding, Silent & Beautifully Designed for Adults & Kids | Includes Storage Bag & Bounce Counter | Free Online Workouts

£9.9
FREE Shipping

FIT BOUNCE PRO II Bungee Rebounder Mini Trampoline | Already Assembled | Half Folding, Silent & Beautifully Designed for Adults & Kids | Includes Storage Bag & Bounce Counter | Free Online Workouts

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For each of the fitness trampolines I was looking for quality of construction, usable size and weight, ease of storage (some fold, some don’t) and extras including workout guides. Due to the high cost I didn't take the plunge before (as I was otherwise active) but the last 18 months meant no gym and generally being far less active. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This creates a G-force that is usually 3+ where in traditional exercise such as running the G-force remains at 1. I just wish I'd gone for the next size up, though the size of the patch I have for the rebounder means that this is really the better size for our family.

The products or services listed have been selected independently by journalists after hands-on testing or sourcing expert opinions. Despite claims of needing two people to open it, I had it unfolded, safety pins in and legs up within 10 mins on my own. It’s ridiculously difficult to open and close the first few times because the cords need breaking in, but it becomes easier over time. The Silentnight Anti-allergy Mattress Protector is filled with anti-allergy hollow fiber that actively protects against bacteria and dust mites.However, for people with supination or pronation issues of the feet, or for people who want a little more stability on the pliable mat surface, shoes might be preferred,” says Hines. With all the benefits of the Fit Bounce Pro rebounder the XL model has a larger bounce surface area making it ideal for those who prefer a larger jumping surface, and for Flexi Bounce Therapy . Over the last couple of weeks I've felt my body get firmer, and have really felt my muscles improve. The bounce counter is a lovely touch, asking with the extra bungees and dvd (though I haven't watched it yet!

When thinking of a trampoline, many might instinctively think of the large, outdoor trampolines that are kept in backyards. Read our editorial process to learn more about how we fact-check and keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.

It feels relatively light and the way it folds in on itself makes it compact to take around, plus it comes with its own carry case. Suitable for outdoors, the electric air blower will have the castle up in minutes, ready for next-level enjoyment. We did note that the legs shifted while performing ski jumps, earning the trampoline a 3 out of 5 for stability, but it remained sturdy and secure during all other movements. The springs on the trampoline should offer enough tension for a good bounce, but not so much that the workout becomes hard on your knees.

If safety is a concern, she says that the best thing you can do is take your time slowly getting acquainted with moving on an unstable surface before jumping. MaXimus Life “Fit Bounce Pro II” rebounder is very sturdy for 40-inch mini trampoline, and as you would expect, it can handle jumpers up to 330 lbs. This is particularly obvious when bouncing straight down hard into the mat like many of the workout videos ask you to do - I found it much more difficult to do this on the Opti. Cords are very soft, though, but we wouldn’t want to risk it, especially not bare-footed, so at least try to use socks, it will somewhat protect your fingers and nails.

When it comes to looks, it’s quite a looker with its semi-transparent spring skirt with orange details. That said, no screwdriver was necessary - with a bit of leg-twisting and a hard yank to unfold the mat, it was up in a few minutes.

Most trampoline mats are made out of artificial fibers, like nylon or polyethylene,” says Aly Giampolo, founder and method director at the Ness, a danced-based, movement-focused fitness method in New York City. Suitable for men, women and children (supervised) with many benefits for a person/child on the autism spectrum. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The assembly was much easier than I thought it would be; the build is superbly robust and impressive; the bungee chords are clearly excellent quality; the folding function is easy; the bounce is entirely quiet, literally no squeaking, nothing that could disturb a neighbour; finally, the rebounding is so easy to get to grips with and loads of fun to boot! The benefits of fitness trampolines range from improved heart health to better balance, according to Diana Van Heerden, Head of Fitness at London’s Frame workout studios, which hosts regular Rebounding classes.Through low impact exercise, like rebounding, pelvic floor strength can be regained, resulting in a more comfortable, healthier and freer lifestyle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop