Fisher Price Imaginext DC Batman Super Friends - Green Lantern Mini Figure with Jet

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fisher Price Imaginext DC Batman Super Friends - Green Lantern Mini Figure with Jet

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hal's home Coast City was destroyed by Cyborg Superman and Mongul, and the Green Lantern defeated Mongul in combat after seeing the destruction. With the city destroyed, Hal tried to use his ring to recreate Coast City, but a projection of the Guardians was sent to him, angered that he was using his powers for personal reasons. Enraged that the Guardians would ignore the personal loss he had suffered in the name of their Corps, Hal became insane with grief and decided to meat them head on and defeat the men who destroyed his life. I've served you well, Guardians. On your behalf, I've battled the vilest scum this universe has to offer... and I think I've earned my rest. There are thousands of inhabited worlds in my space sector, countless worthy beings... give this ring to one of them! I really don't care who you give it to -- just so long as it isn't mine anymore. Hal wanted to atone for his ctions and became the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 once again, and later rejoined the Justice League despite Batman mistrusting him. He went on to rescue missing Green Lanterns, such as Hank Henshaw, the Manhuters on Biot, and Arisia. During the Sinestro Corps War, Hal urged the people of Coast City to evacuate, as the city was targeted for destruction. However, the people put out green lights to support Hal and the Corps, and Hal and Rayner defeated Sinestro, ending the war. In Young Justice, he was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, who also voiced Wallabee Beetles in Codename: Kids Next Door, Klaus Heisler in American Dad!, Ace the Bat-Hound in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Commander Wolffe and Clone Troopers in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels, and Perry the Platypus in Phineas and Ferb. My Adventures with Superman: Superman | Lois Lane | Jimmy Olsen | Martha Kent | Jonathan Kent | Jor-El | Newskid Legion ( Flip Johnson) | Brain | Monsieur Mallah | League of Lois Lanes ( Jalana Olsen)

The Death Of Superman: Superman | Lois Lane | Justice League ( Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, & Wonder Woman) | Jimmy Olsen

InstructionSheets

Force Field: Jordan's power ring can create various force fields to protect himself against his enemies, or microscopic matter while in outer space.

In the titular 2011 film and Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters, he was portrayed by Ryan Reynolds, who also plays Deadpool in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the titular films, Paul Conroy in Buried, Guy in Free Guy, Detective Pikachu in Pokémon Detective Pikachu, and also played Hannibal King in Blade: Trinity, and voiced Guy in The Croods and The Croods: A New Age and Turbo in the titular film. Master Combatant: Jordan is a expert fighter, and becomes more so after battling multiple foes during his time as a Green Lantern and Justice League member. Fillion reprised his voice for the character in Justice League: Doom, Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, The Death of Superman and Reign of Superman.

FAQ

On the surface, Jessica Cruz may seem an unlikely candidate for membership in the Green Lantern Corps, and her road to ring wielder was a long and twisted one. But she holds the distinction of being Sector 2814’s first official female representative in the Corps. During his early career, Hal patrolled the galaxy and took on many missions, but also continued to spend at home working at Ferris Aircraft. In addition, he romantically pursued his boss Carol Ferris, and entrusted his secrets to Tom Kalmaku, a young Eskimo mechanic. Despite his interest with Carol, their relationship had many speed bumps due her position, and later becoming Star Sapphire by the Zamarons. Upon becoming Star Sapphire, Carol became a menace to the world, specifically men.

In Young Justice: Outsiders, he was voiced by Steve Blum, who also voiced Tank Dempsey in the Call of Duty zombie series, Urdnot Grunt in the Mass Effect series, Vincent Valentine in Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot in Crash Nitro Kart, Grayson Hunt in Bulletstorm Sub-Zero in the Mortal Kombat series and Injustice 2, and Bo' Rai Cho in Mortal Kombat X. During his training, Hal learned that Sinestro was subjugating his home planet, Korugar through fear by using his power ring. After reporting these acts to the Guardians and the other Green Lanterns, he battled Sinestro and defeated him. Afterward, he testified against Sinestro at his trail, and had him expelled from the Corps and banished to the Antimatter Universe as punishment. As a result of losing his power, Sinestro swore renege against Hal and the Corps, becoming their sworn enemy and nemesis.Mortal Kombat (2021): Cole Young | Scorpion | Liu Kang | Raiden | Jax Briggs | Sonya Blade | Kung Lao | Johnny Cage

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop