Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for Unisex - 2.4 oz Extrait De Parfum Spray

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for Unisex - 2.4 oz Extrait De Parfum Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I smelled aventus and immediately fell in love with the scent profile and totally understood the hype.

v=1576249390","width":1154},{"alt":null,"id":6028052791382,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. I wore it to a bar a couple of months back and I got several unsolicited compliments on my way to the restroom from men and women.

I've tested Baccarat rouge for a while only with testers and it's not for me I now understand why heavy based amber fragrances I just don't get on with. v=1649244979","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":22265321128022,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. I decided to revisit BR540 and I am now able to smell it much better and I’m getting a soft sweet impression!

The first time I ever stepped foot in the Who What Wear UK offices, the aroma of Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche filled the air.

I can smell metallic notes associated with hospital environment but for some strange reason this metallic note is so alluring. Something about the combo of amber and ambroxan makes all of these scents last and last, so it is hard to go wrong with any of them. Like when kids do the old ‘ding dong ditch’ where they would fill a bag full of dog poo, put it on your porch and light it.

Ultimately, in my opinion, it comes down to how much you can tolerate that metallicy, almost plasticy-y saffron note and how much you would like to spend. I have the body oil (highly recommend, the fragrance smells so warm housed in the oil), the shimmer oil and the extrait fragrance. Maybe my skin chemistry is thwarting the fragrance, who knows, but I’ll say this, there are times when you take away the weird medicine underbelly that the fragrance reminds me of red silk over a lighted lamp in a dark room, and the progression is like seeing the shadows of the surrounding objects billowing through its walls.So, when I told him I was low-key disappointed with its performance and projection, he seemed surprised but we didn’t discuss it any further. Gradually, the fragrance evolves into a sensual blend, with amber wood and a subtle jasmine note that makes it incredibly unisex. Some people love to have their fragrance announce their entrance but this one is so strong the best part might be the redistribution of air to BK540 ratio 5minutes after you leave the area for good. Nose proposes an olfactive diagnosis where 5 perfumes will be proposed among a list of 500 curated ones.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop