Caro Landkaffee (Instant Cereal Beverage Powder) - 200g

Caro Landkaffee (Instant Cereal Beverage Powder) - 200g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It is a natural alternative to coffee, blended from the finest roasted and ground barley, malted barley, chicory and rye. I heat half a cup of water in microwave, which excites the water, so when I add a heaped teaspoon of Caro, it foams like Cappuccino, add a splash of milk and it’s really satisfying.

I even drink it at night since it has no caffeine and I don't have to worry about getting hyper and jumpy as was the case with coffee.A great way to enjoy the comfort of a warm drink without having to worry about caffeine giving you the shakes or keeping you up at bedtime. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. The company's founder, Johann Heinrich Franck, found a coffee alternative in chicory, which was mixed with grain and roasted. This is a fantastic replacement, especially with a little bit of coffee mate, I feel like I am really drinking coffee!

I'd prefer real coffee but as it gives me terrible hot flushes, I only have a quarter of a teaspoon of coffee and heaped one of Caro, its nowhere near as nice as real coffee, BUT, I can have a hot drink that tastes like coffee (ish) and not suffer hot flushes.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop