Bath and Body Works IN THE STARS Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz / 236 mL

Bath and Body Works IN THE STARS Fine Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz / 236 mL

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

this is the kind of sweet fragrance that could be unisex, so it's great for people like me that generally aren't a fan of tooth-acheingly sweet, fruity, candy-like scents.

But I just don’t get it why BBW wrapped a masculine scent in a glamorous glittering gold bottle and marketed it for women. qualifying purchase amount is based on qualifying Auto Refresh merchandise subtotal after all discounts are applied.

I might be coming around to the Cloud/BR540 scent profile since this is supposedly a cousin to those. The tangelo and sandalwood give it a slightly masculine, airy lean while the sugar and amber sweeten it. By submitting, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering and processing marketing offers by Notino International Limited. I get complimented left and right and the scent is not too overpowering for every day and it will last you a really long time. I get a little bit of screeching sandalwood in it, and they were heavy-handed with it, which I love.

there is a prominent tangerine and sandalwood/musky note, which is accompanied by a hint of sweetness. I sprayed a small amount of Pink Sugar behind my ears, I always spray a perfume in that area because I anticipate for the body spray to not last too long. It's different in a way because it's not a straight up fruity, floral, sweet sort type but it does have the BR540 vibe going on so I can't say it's unlike anything else I have. I've seen a couple of comments and such about how this is weaker now, and the only reason I think it would be is if you compare this to the actual perfume (if you were lucky enough to grab it).It is important to note that the longevity factor alone should not be the sole determinant in choosing a perfume. As for the BR 540 comparison: it isn't alike at all, but I suppose you can say it's in the same vein of accords? I am reading some bad reviews but for me this fragrance makes me feel like I just got out of the swimming pool and I am squeaky clean.

It really is a "sparkling" blend as they promised; sparkling is the perfect word for it (hence why it reminds me of champagne). The masculine leaning scent is gone, and instead I get warm, sugary amber with just a hint of the tangelo. I put the body cream on after a shower and had to go right back into the shower and scrub because the smell was actually making me feel sick! SkinSAFE may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers.I bought it and couldn’t be happier, it’s just a stronger, longer-lasting version of the body spray. Despite how insanely ubiquitous this has become, the scent profile is still as special and gripping to me as ever. As someone who doesn't like heavy citrus scents, the tangerine note in this provides just a hint of soft sweetness on the skin, the warm, fizzy note that smells like ambergris is what really shines here.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop