Aloe Vera Gel 500 ml. Moisturiser aloe vera cream. After shave and after wax aloe vera gel. Relief gel for insect bite and sun burn. Aloe Vera Gel for body and face. Gel Aloe Vera

£3.75
FREE Shipping

Aloe Vera Gel 500 ml. Moisturiser aloe vera cream. After shave and after wax aloe vera gel. Relief gel for insect bite and sun burn. Aloe Vera Gel for body and face. Gel Aloe Vera

RRP: £7.50
Price: £3.75
£3.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL, AQUA (WATER), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, SORBITOL, BETAINE, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT EXTRACT, BETA VULGARIS (BEET) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, PORIA COCOS EXTRACT, PHRAGMITES KHARKA EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, MANNITOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), MENTHOL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. Of course, the moisturising part is just one of the many benefits of our Aloe Vera After Shave for men. The lubrication afforded by the gel also helps to achieve exceptionally smooth results without irritation. I have worked my way through the sampler pack, my favorite being Swedish Gillette, until I tried the feather.

Now I use it mostly for sunburns and if I have some post shave irritation, though that is very rare for me. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Sucrose Stearate, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Leaf Extract, Galactoarabinan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthun Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool. It’s important to note that many of these studies are older, though there aren’t any newer studies on these topics. Aloe vera is excellent for sensitive skin making a soothing, natural preparation with delicate natural fragrance. Moisturising is one of the most important factors in skin care, especially when you have just shaved.

Place a small amount of the lotion into the palm of your hand and massage slowly into your face and neck to hydrate and protect your skin.

It is an epidermis that clearly distinguishes itself from women’s skin due to its superior thickness (24%), a considerable segregation of the hydrolipofic, lasting film, as well as a greater degree of elasticity and firmness. Aloe vera gel is a transparent, jelly-like substance that is extracted from aloe vera leaf with the help of a scoop or other easing tool. So far it has shown to be helpful in improving digestion, boosting your immune system and maintaining oral health. Cella Bio Organic Aloe Vera Aftershave Lotion has a seductive fragrance that leaves the skin feeling fresh all day. For more on how to wash your face the right way, including how to choose the best face wash for your skin type, check out “ Clean: The Best Way To Keep Your Skin Looking Fresh And Healthy”.

It also contains several anti-oxidants, including Vitamins A, C and E and Beta Carotene, that help improve skin’s firmness and texture.

The aftershaves with alcohol, or any other product with a high content of perfume, could be harmful to the skin, causing any unwanted reaction. The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.But in the case of aloe vera, this is definitely an ingredient that is very safe, offers so many benefits to improve a man’s skin and deserves to be part of your daily routine. Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL DENAT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, COCOYL PROLINE, PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLOROPHYLLIN COPPER COMPLEX, CITRAL, LINALOOL. If razor burn is a problem for you, even after you’ve taken prevention steps and tried home remedies, contact your doctor. The key players are glycerin - for moisture and a double combo of aloe vera and witch hazel - for a cool, soothing sensation. Would you recommend it as an aftershave and if so is there a specific brand of aloe vera gel I should get or is any plain old bottle of aloe vera at the pharmacy good?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop