Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara

Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Love the Vitamin Splash and Cleanser but I think, sadly the mask was out of date or defective as it's very bitty and unable to smooth over skin.

Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara | Cult Beauty

Armed with a postgraduate degree in English and Literature from the University of Calcutta, she has honed her writing skills and developed an in-depth understanding of the beauty and fashion world. Providing the best separation and blackest natural looking lashes without clumping or clagging and lasts all day. I have been using this for years after constantly having smudged eyes, I have naturally oily skin so I don't know if that was the reason but i tried loads of mascaras before this. If you’re finding your mascara is ending up in places other than your actual eyelashes it’s time to rethink the kind of formula you’re using.For a purse-friendly tubing mascara, reach for this wand that No7 promises not only to be budge-proof, but sweat-proof and humidity-proof too. Reviewers love this waterproof mascara as it stays on for 24 hours without flaking, clumping, or smudging. Our tester has turned to this formula time and time again, especially in the summer months because it’s meltproof in higher temperatures and humidity. Best For: Zero Transference Silicone-based, this high-street mascara is known for being seriously smudge-proof. As someone who forever finds mascara underneath my eyes and down to my cheeks I am always looking for the answer to ensure I have perfect lashes without the black residue.

mascara 2021: Waterproof, smudge-proof and long Best tubing mascara 2021: Waterproof, smudge-proof and long

To the extent of any conflict between Space NK's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. Water, Acrylates/Ethylhhexel Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteth-15, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth-21, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica. Srijani is an associate commerce editor with a master's degree in journalism and mass communication from the University of Calcutta, West Bengal. It even cares for your lashes too with nourishing and strengthening ingredients like niacinamide, pro-vitamin B5 and shea butter. Could be a little more volumising but I always find mascaras to work better when they’ve dried out a little so hoping it’ll be even better soon!Srijita De is a makeup and fashion enthusiast with a passion for empowering readers through practical tips and tricks to present their best selves with confidence. If you practice safe hygiene, keep your tools clean, and use a mascara that doesn’t contain toxic or harmful ingredients, it is safe to curl it every day. Promising 16-hours of wear, we put the long-wearing claim to the test and can confirm this will last through a day’s work and evening without the need for a top-up. Jojoba oil keeps lashes hydrated, smooth and shiny, while the slimline case easily fits into even a small purse so you can keep a tube handy anywhere you want to be. This multitasking and award-winning mascara is one of the best curling mascaras for straight and flat lashes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop