Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256 MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ST4000DM004)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 5400 RPM 256 MB Cache for Computer Desktop PC Laptop (ST4000DM004)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. No doubt at some point in the future I'll probably have to replace another of the older HDDs in the NAS, but at least I know exactly which one I'll go for.

It took a little while to setup but it seemed easy, i'm now able to have more games added from my games library. Multi-Tier Caching technology All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching technology (MTC). Donne accès, entre autres, aux formations sur les produits, aux ressources de vente et marketing, et à l'enregistrement des opportunités à nos revendeurs à valeur ajoutée, nos intégrateurs, nos revendeurs et nos autres partenaires de distribution. Explore Comet and discover a constellation of products from washing machines and fridge freezers to air fryers, 4K TVs, laptops, consoles and more - it’s easy to find everything you need for your home in the Comet universe.Purchase a BarraCuda Pro drive and you are covered for 2 years—that’s 2 years you don’t ever have to worry about the data on your hard drive. We separate the 4 constituent parts (polystyrene, plastic, wood and cardboard) at the depots then bale and compact the materials at our hub. Worry less with a hard drive that has your back — BarraCuda Pro comes equipped with a 5-year limited warranty. The 6GB/s interface is compliant with the latest SATA III standards, establishing this storage drive as a truly versatile solution when it comes to servicing numerous devices in your tech library.

Versatile and dependable, the fierce Seagate BarraCuda drives build upon a reliable drive family spanning 20 years. Let them help you identify product alternatives, source additional technical data and find answers to your technical questions. Plugged into motherboard SATA connectors, switched on and it was recognised instantly, no need to do any more. Installed and functioned without any problems I bought two of these 4TB drives and added them to my Windows 10 "Storage Space" as a mirrored pair, to replace a failed drive.

At TechNextDay, we’re not only a seller of PC components, but also a partner in your passion for computing.

It is not possible to know whether this was due to the poor packaging they arrived in or a manufacturers defect.I messaged them about sorting my gaming laptop and they were so polite and made everything really easy. We take great pride in the products we supply and are glad to provide detailed information on each products condition. These drives are an excellent solution for taking your hard drive to the next level or bumping up the storage of your current 2.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop