B-Tight - Anti Cellulite Lift & Firm Booty Cream | MAELYS Cosmetics, 3.3 oz.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Pair with our Clarifying Booty Cleanser for the ultimate decongesting duo and banish booty breakouts forever. Whether it has made a drastic difference or not, it’s a habit that will stick – after all, I’m still going.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. In fact, I was late to the game, but it seems all of the hot girls have been on top of butt-skincare for a hot minute. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). I started using this 5 weeks ago, as instructed to do so by the clinic that sold me this cream, I have gone through 2 creams I think because I am a bigger girl, but the pot has so much cream for 250ml I am sure it is more than that to be honest.I’m not a fan of brand dupes but when everyone and their dog have been raving on about the Lacura Booty Balm, I just had to try it. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

SHEA BUTTER: Rich source of numerous fatty acids and antioxidants for topical skin-soothing benefits. You immediately feel the firming action, and the glow this gives my skin makes me want to walk around without pants all day. Offering hydration and a subtle glow to the skin, the balm isn’t too thick and heavy that it’s cloying in the heat but of course it isn’t as deeply hydrating as a thicker, nourishing cream.I have a love-hate relationship with her; some days, she is pert and cute, and on others, she spills and looks depleted – an uncontainable mass. On top of all that, there’s other stuff in the cream—like fast-hydrating cupuaçu butter and selenium-rich Brazil nut oil—that lend their properties to super-soft and firm skin. When we dug deeper and asked questions about the areas of the body they wanted to care for, the booty consistently ranked at the top.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop