PoorBoys PB-WS08 Wheel Sealant 8oz, 236ml

PoorBoys PB-WS08 Wheel Sealant 8oz, 236ml

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apply Poorboys Wheel Sealant to clean and dry wheels. Using a foam wax applicaor\, spread on a thin layer. Leave to haze and then buff off with a clean microfibre towel. Don't leave the sealant to cure for any longer than 15 minutes otherwise you will find it difficult to buff. Poorboy's Wheel Sealant is a protective sealant that improves and maintains the appearance of your wheels. It applies a clear barrier against dirt, brake dust, tar, bugs, water, and anything else that impacts your wheels. Because these contaminants are unable to penetrate this barrier, pitting and corrosion are prevented and your wheels remain clear and shiny. However, there’s a slight problem. The Swissvax Autobahn Wheel Wax is pricier than other products I’ve tested, which is why I have placed it at 4th on my list. It is simply too expensive for most people. The PoorBoy’s formula is the best wheel sealant on the market that also offers great value for the money. For the best results, we recommend using separate microfibre cloths to wipe on and wipe off the sealant. Poorboy’s World Wheel Sealant will literally seal the surface of the alloy wheels to offer outstanding protection. In my opinion, this is the best wheel protectant available.

Wheel wax is often referred to as a wheel sealant or wheel protectant but they all provide the same result. To help make an informed buying decision, we have produced the below buying guide regarding wheel waxes. This will require a dedicated wheel cleaner, wheel woolies and a wheel wash mitt.A clean surface is paramount to getting the best result from your wheel wax or sealant. Step 2:Apply a small amount of wheel wax using a pad Below is a list of the best wheel sealants that will not only protect the wheels from contamination but also make cleaning them more easier. Chemical Guys Max Coat Wheel Guard Application is also important. A long curing time will render your car out of action and you’ll need to ensure the wheel is kept cool and not rained on. How to prepare an alloy for protection: When it comes to protecting your wheels, you will want the product to be as durable and long lasting as possible. The best way of doing this is using a wheel wax that is in a paste form as they hold these qualities. However, it is not always possible to have the time to use this types of waxes.

Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour

Each product was applied to the maker’s instructions, before we used a hose to judge how well they beaded water off the wheel. I would test out varying dilution ratios of Imperial. I might try 1 part Imperial to 10 parts water. This should be really quite weak and at a pH that won't strip or rapidly degrade the sealant. I am using it at 1 part Imperial to 3 parts water, but that is for more neglected wheels. This would most likely degrade the sealant, although I don't work with Poorboy's Wheel Sealant anymore and use 22PLE Rim & Metal Coat, so this is just an informed guess.

It all depends on a variety of factors such as the type of wheel wax, the length of exposure, and prevailing weather conditions. A regular wheel wax can offer many weeks or months of protection. Synthetic-based sealants can last longer than an ordinary wheel wax. Some sealants can offer up to 5 months of protection, but it all depends on the formulation of the product. How do I apply wheel wax?Many people may use a protective car wax on their wheels as a form of protection but it will not be as effective as a wheel sealant. Unlike the paintwork, the wheels are subject to brake dust and generally more dirt and debris, which needs a stronger wax. Poorboy’s Wheel Sealant applies a clear barrier against dirt\, brake dust\, tar\, bugs\, water\, and anything else that impacts your wheels. Because these contaminants are unable to penetrate this barrier\, pitting and corrosion are prevented and your wheels remain clear and shiny. Second was the Mer. A former Best Buy, it was also easy to use, and repelled water well into our four-week test, albeit slower than Collinite.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop