Quad Lock Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Phones

Quad Lock Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for iPhone and Samsung Galaxy Phones

RRP: £42.98
Price: £21.49
£21.49 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Utilising an old phone also means that any damage incurred from getting wet or falling off will be inflicted on the old phone – and not my expensive one. This is a very colorful patch, but holy cow I wish we had at least a more colorful or vibrant mount for KSM than that green. Where's the glow? Whether you’re out on a motorcycle trip that involves travelling for days together, or you’re just going for a short leisure ride, GoPro proves to be a real asset if you really look forward to capture awesome, professional looking shots. The fork stem mount was easily the best set up for my Yamaha YZF-R6. RAM Mount photo. Does your motorcycle have a traditional tubular handlebar or clip-ons? Sport bikes and many sport-touring machines will have clip-on hand grips that don’t provide a classic round handlebar where you can attach a phone mount. The best place to mount a GoPro on a motorcycle may vary depending on personal preference and the type of footage you want to capture. Here are some popular locations to mount a GoPro on a motorcycle:

The vibrations disrupt the image stabilisation system, and Apple actually recommended a vibration-dampening system if you insist on mounting your phone to the bike. It’s important to keep in mind that different motorcycle models and personal preferences may require different types of mounts and adjustments. Always ensure that the mount is securely attached and does not interfere with the rider’s visibility or safety. The extension arm pivots at both ends, and rotates where it meets the base, so combined with the rotation in the head you can set this in a surprisingly wide range of positions. On the VFR, space is very tight when the bars are turned due to the screen, but I was still able to get the phone to fit (if only vertically).So now that you’ve made sure that the unit you decided on is compatible with your phone and handlebars, and you can easily install it and find the right viewing angle, there is another thing you should be very careful with. It is extremely important to find a reliable product. Normally, a high-quality phone mount should last a few years, of course, if you do not have the misfortune of getting into an accident. Since these units are always exposed to different types of weather, temperatures, speed, and riding conditions, they are made with sturdy materials that are meant to keep them from corroding or breaking.

Designed to fix in place of the screws that hold the lid on many motorcycle and scooter brake / clutch reservoirs, this mount is a very clever design that opens up even more options. But you can’t hold your camera all the time, especially while riding! To make things easier, there are several kinds of GoPro mounts available. These mounts enable you to take great POV footage hands-free. So, you don’t need to lose your focus from riding, and still you won’t miss capturing the picturesque shots on your way. I’d recommend having the USB head connected to an outlet that’s disconnected when the bike’s turned off (or go for the hard-wired version). The wireless head does ‘remember’ its last state when powering up, so you could leave it turned on and ready to charge if you have a switched auxiliary supply. The RAM X-Grip Large Phone Mount with Handlebar U-Bolt Base can accommodate rails between .5 and 1.25 inches in diameter as well as a medium length. With an anodised machined aluminium arm and reinforced nylon pivot, this mount fits over the clamp that holds the brake and clutch levers in place on many bikes. It’s a system that’s long been used by RAM mounts for sat-navs, and supplied spacers allow it to fit both my GS (despite these also being the mirror mounts) and the VFR800.

Helmets are a MUST for your safety while you’re riding your motorcycle. And what’s better than having a mount that attaches your GoPro right on that helmet of yours! Here are four such mounts that I like. It’s also fantastic for listening to music whilst riding – a pastime I always said didn’t belong on motorcycles until recently (more on that in the coming weeks!) This is another model that is extremely popular with motorcyclists. First, it comes with a spring loader that is able to contract and expand to get the ideal fit around your phone. Furthermore, thanks to the four-ball design, you can easily access your smart device at all times. Not only do you need the mount to be tough enough to hold onto your phone over all the lumps, bumps, and vibrations, but you need it to stay firmly fixed to your bike. Legalities:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop