Russell Hobbs RHTTLF1-LCK Lockable 43 Litre Table Top Mini Fridge in White

Russell Hobbs RHTTLF1-LCK Lockable 43 Litre Table Top Mini Fridge in White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Husky Mini Fridges and Drinks Coolers - compact, portable and yet still capable of storing up to 40 x 440ml cans, making them the ideal companion for entertaining in home. There is only one wire shelf and though removable, making it great for storing tall bottles and containers, it was not adjustable. The CMST50 is a table top fridge that is perfect for storing a selection of your faourite drinks and snacks. Not only that, an ice box makes for top convenience, and the lockable door keeps your drinks and other goods safe.

Essential for summer BBQs, the Subcold Eco 50 Mini Table-Top Refrigerator will free-up space in your kitchen fridge by providing additional chilled storage for drinks. The Subcold Eco 50 Mini Fridge is a super-stylish table-top refrigerator designed to keep your drinks chilled and your snacks cool! These easy to fit locks can be put on any square cornered fridge or freezer using adhesive pads, and they also have an inbuilt press to lock and release feature. It’s writhing water toy but doesn’t not good temperature, it fluctuates and the freezer compartment is always leaking and thawing which is how I know the temperature much fluctuate up and down. This table top fridge offers customisable storage with 1 removable wire shelf and door pockets for extra storage space.It is large enough to accommodate a variety of bottles and cans, and there’s even space for ice-cube trays, and its stylish design complements all entertainment areas. This 15L model has been designed to operate silently whilst providing effective cooling for your drinks and snacks. I'm trying to keep my weight under control by avoiding snacks, so my family would hide them from me.

It’s really annoying the others watches (particularly Red Watch) which is always a bonus, and makes life a lot more fun. Staggeringly, this fridge was one of the quietest compressor-type fridges at only 40 decibels and we had no problems with excessive noise or frequent humming. One small point though, the lock is a bit of a waste of time, I can get round opening the fridge in less than 1 minute even when it's locked, more useful to protect toddlers than to be anti-theft. Our range of fridge and freezer child locks help to prevent small children from accessing dangerous areas of the appliance.

Fridges and freezers aren't always the safest places to play either, as glass jars and bottles can be easily dropped or smashed, putting your child at danger of cutting their hands and feet. This tabletop fridge is lockable, and comes with 2 keys which is perfect for households with small children where you need to keep some chilled goods locked away safe! Great little fridge, unlike those wine chiller this is what I have been looking for, just a proper fridge with a small freezer compartment like those you find in hotel rooms. Til I contact the seller, he was amazing sorting out a new pair of keys for me(need come from the factory) I was so relieved and grateful! Featuring a double glazed door, this Husky Drinks Cooler showcases the Budweiser logo and provides tempting visibility to the contents inside.

There are 3 removable shelves inside to provide you configuration in storage according to your needs. Designed with portability in mind, this fridge features a carry-handle, two powering options (including one for a car cigarette lighter socket) and an overall lightweight feel. The fridge records minimum and maximum temperatures when plugged into the power source, but will continue to operate if this fails by running on the batteries installed in the panel on the side of the cabinet.Presented in a classic finish to complement all environments, the Subcold Eco 50 Mini Beer Fridge will make an outstanding addition to any table-top, desk, home bar, or counter. FFD Commercial Refrigeration are one of the leading suppliers of equipment to the UK hospitality and catering industry.

As well as keeping your drinks and snacks cool down to 20°C below ambient temperature, it can also be used to keep cool other essentials such as cosmetics, makeup, and skincare. The generous 47-litre capacity includes a 42-litre chilled section with a wire shelf and two door compartments to help your organise your food and drinks, along with a handy 4-litre freezer that’s perfectly sized for ice cube trays and smaller bits and pieces. This medium-sized glass door refrigerator has a net capacity of 145L and provides plenty of storage space in a compact cabinet, which will easily fit between cabinets or under a counter-top, taking up about as much room as a dishwasher.The space saving and versatile fridge that fits perfectly on top of your counter at your restaurant,. Not only does it result in a mess for parents to clean up, it could also mean a sleepless night as you nurse a youngster with an upset tummy! The lock means you can keep drinks safely shut away from little ones, so it’s the ideal appliance for any growing family. As the compressor and condenser will not be working as hard throughout periods of inactivity, the overall longevity of the multideck will be increased. The Labcold Sparkfree refrigerator range has a specially manufactured sparkfree interior with all sources of potential ignition removed from the chamber.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop