Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin, 70 cl

Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin, 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you continue without changing your cookies settings, we’ll assume you’re happy with the use of all cookies on our site.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It is winter now, but that is okay, because for me, the gin and tonic with Beefeater 24 is a great evening drink any time of the year.It is a sophisticated and modern blend to produce a London Dry Gin, designed to inspire mixologists around the world. Other non-essential cookies are used to track visits anonymously and collect information for making reports. Whether enjoyed in a refreshing Gin and Tonic or a classic Martini, Beefeater 24 Gin invites you to Savour the artistry and sophistication of a premium London dry gin.

Inspired by distiller Demond Payne’s travels around the world, it has something of a globe-trotting recipe. In the event where a product is off or suspected to be off, contact us as soon as possible and do not throw the product out or away until photographs of the bottle front and back and the cork (where a cork is used) top and bottom are taken, so we can investigate the situation fully to ensure that the product is indeed off and liable to a refund.

Beefeater 24 was created by master distiller Desmond Payne, and features bright, clean notes of citrus and juniper coupled with a long finish of spicy coriander and dry angelica. In the finish there is also the sweet licorice with a rather dry and long aftertaste of juniper, a lot of almond and a little licorice. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.

Now available in a range of in-demand flavours such as Beefeater blood orange and peach and raspberry, enjoy this famous gin over ice and a simple, crisp tonic to showcase its taste. Se me había olvidado comentar que la etiqueta posterior, dónde vienen las siglas UK , venía raspada en mi botella. Beefeater 24 is a premium London dry gin renowned for its exceptional quality and distinct flavor profile. I strongly suspect that it is experiences with bad vermouth that have led many people to decrease its volume in the classic martini cocktail, not understanding that the vinegary component they are tasting is not a normal flavour component of good vermouth.There are other differences as well, the Beefeater 24 is bottled at a higher proof (45 % alcohol by volume) which to me seems most welcome, and all of the ingredients are apparently steeped in grain alcohol for 24 hours prior to a 7 hour distillation where the master distiller makes an artisan cut by hand from the heart of the distillation run. The Beefeater Gin Distillery is located in the London borough of Kennington; Beefeater 24 is a London Dry Gin created by Master Distiller Desmond Payne in 2008. An exciting release from the world’s most awarded London Dry Gin company, Beefeater 24 combines exotic botanicals and extensive flavour infusion to create a wonderfully sophisticated spirit. The result is smooth, elegant and refreshing and works beautifully in modern cocktails such as the Bramble.

The finish is just as crisp and clean as the entry, with trailing notes of juniper and citrus zest, and a soft but delightful fade of orange liqueur. To quench his thirst, Desmond chose to mix Beefeater gin with chilled green tea, as an alternative to the sweet local tonics.Here is the Gin and Tonic Recipe I recommended several years ago when I first reviewed Beefeater 24. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. The taste of the standard Beefeater is still there but there is a greater depth of flavour, nothing that stands out or is overpowering but just subtle notes. The closest match to this is the stronger tanqueray 10 which has the strength and fuller flavour compared to others.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop