Harry's Razor Blades Refills - Razors for Men - 8 Count

Harry's Razor Blades Refills - Razors for Men - 8 Count

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I use Harry’s razors I can literally hear and feel the blades pulling my beard–like the sound of sandpaper on wood. I even tried shaving in the shower to keep the razor very wet. (it’s not my shaving cream). I’ve gone to work on more than one occasion with 4 small cuts under my nose, and I’m finding that I have to follow-up with an electric razor to shave the sides of my mouth. You get what you pay for, Harry’s blades are the worst razors I have ever used in the last 30 years of shaving. They tug on your skin and whiskers get caught between the blades. Won’t come out even when banging the razor in the sink. Very uncomfortable to use. I feel like I have been ripped off. I joined them for 6 months and I regret every use of their blades. DO NOT buy these razors, you will be very disappointed. Gillette razors are a lot better, worth the extra money they cost.

Harrys Razor Blades : Target Harrys Razor Blades : Target

I used it day one at the gym in the shower so there was a lot of water hitting my face and it gave me a really decent, close shave. While Gillette and DSC are going for the “bro, frat, athlete” market, Harry’s is shooting for the guy who wears a suit, or at least a button-down shirt to work. Do they deliver? Let’s dive in! I shave in the shower and I use “Kiss My Face Shaving Cream” with a nice badger bristle brush and a fog free mirror.Personna M5 Magnum System Handle. I found it as part of a free rebate promotional offer from Rite Aide. This was one of the best blades I ever used. Hard to find in stores these days but I would say it would be worth a try. i dont do harrys or DSC, after starting with DE ive had the best shaves hands down. that aside you say you rinse your DE after about 3 strokes, i once didnt rinse the head to see how long i could go before i needed to rinse. i got through the first pass, i had 2 inches of cream and beard hanging from my razor haha. if i wasnt into DE i would look into and try both harrys and DSC, i was stretching my mach 3 far beyond anyone should consider, changed the head like 3 times a year.

Know About Harry’s Razors - Sharpologist What You Need To Know About Harry’s Razors - Sharpologist

That said, the only time I use my Harry’s anymore is for the times I travel by air with only a carry-on bag. Otherwise, my daily drivers are a Seki Feather AS-D2 and an IKon Shavecraft 102, and Kai or Feather blades. Have been shaving in the shower since the sixty’s ( thanks to the U S Army) still dontoday. I have tried gels , aerosol, and creams. Really the Harry’s blades and pretty much the handle. Going to have to get the rubberized textured model to try. I recently (just for the hell of it) used some hair conditioner on my face before I shaved. Wow that’s my new go to ,fewer strokes, very close shave and babies butt soft face. Love it.She then proceeds to tell me to use Shampoo Or Conditioner as those have been perfected for the most sensitive part of your body…. THE SCALP! Well

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop