LEGO 10915 DUPLO My First Alphabet Truck

LEGO 10915 DUPLO My First Alphabet Truck

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. They're designed to be the best toys for preschoolers' needs so little hands can't wait to get hold of the toddler-friendly bricks and start building! Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. LEGO DUPLO playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969. This versatile gift for kids inspires creative building, imaginative play and alphabet learning – all in one truck full of imaginative fun!

A is for Alphabet encourages kids to explore their imaginations and creativity as they learn the alphabet. Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they stack the letter bricks onto the back of the truck. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. My 3 year old daughter and 6 year old autistic son loves playing with Duplo all the time and this alphabet set makes it even more enjoyable!With so many bricks included, they’ll love building the tallest tower they can… which, of course, they’ll delight in knocking down – only to rebuild it again!

Drive toddler's letter-learning with the LEGO DUPLO Town Alphabet Truck (10421) construction toy for kids aged 2 plus years old. They're designed to be the best toys for preschoolers' needs – so little hands can't wait to get hold of the toddler-friendly bricks and start building! Hands-on, battery-free toys put creative play into kids’ hands, developing their fine motor skills and spatial awareness.As toddlers connect the trailer to the toy truck and help the 2 LEGO DUPLO figures load and unload the bricks, they begin to recognise letters, learn colours, improve their language, and hone fine motor skills.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop