Captain Morgan Black Spiced Spirit Drink with Caribbean Rum | 40% vol | 70cl | Aged in Oak Barrels | Notes of Caramel | Vanilla & Black Cherry | Enjoy in Drinks or a Cocktail

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Captain Morgan Black Spiced Spirit Drink with Caribbean Rum | 40% vol | 70cl | Aged in Oak Barrels | Notes of Caramel | Vanilla & Black Cherry | Enjoy in Drinks or a Cocktail

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The above noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. A delicious blend of dark rum from Jamaica, Barbados and Guyana, this is a very rare 1980s edition of Captain Morgan Black Label. The launch of Captain Morgan Black Spiced follows the launch of a new bold pack design across the brand’s entire portfolio. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process.

Serve - Served Neat, Over Ice, Mixed or as a Cocktail, Black Spiced sets your tastebuds to discovery mode, Occasion - Elevate your Spice and treat your friends with the bold and delicious flavour of Black Spiced. When I got my hands on the bottle I was happy to see a classic Captain Morgan detailing, and the bottle is quite simple. Made with molasses, water, mash and yeast, Captain Morgan Original rum is distilled in a continuous still.

They mention it's a great tasting rum, it goes down smoothly and is a lovely addition to a homemade sangria. I'm no stranger to rums, I've been gifted more over the years than I can even count and growing up in a Caribbean family it has always been the spirit of choice.

This platform will help us achieve our sustainability goals and connect with other businesses who are passionate about doing the same. Demonstrating our firm commitment to better ourselves, our community, our markets and the environment, IDS is the first company in the UAE’s beverage sector to join the United Nations Global Compact Network.

You have the right to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate or request to have it removed. Most Captain Morgan rum is sold in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, South Africa, and Global Travel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop