Animagic: Rainbow The Glowing Unicorn | Interactive Unicorn Plush with a Magical Glowing Horn and Multicoloured Fur | For Kids Aged 2+

£8.495
FREE Shipping

Animagic: Rainbow The Glowing Unicorn | Interactive Unicorn Plush with a Magical Glowing Horn and Multicoloured Fur | For Kids Aged 2+

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ella's Mummy 'My 3 year old daughter loves this unicorn does everything you would hope it would and with a very reasonable price tag' Sandy 'My 4 year old granddaughter loved this We were surprised at how big it was It’s interactive functions are not only cute but good fun A delightful toy for little ones and grandmas' There's a built-in grace period which allows bookings to begin up to 15 minutes prior to the start time, for ease of use. Using the very latest dartboard technology the Smartboard senses where the darts have landed on the board. This registers the score and updates all the game graphics on a TV placed near to the dartboard (usually above) and on the touchscreen user interface. The basic game rules are always displayed on the touchscreen, but the user is guided through the game process on the main big screen. The graphics willl show who is throwing, who's up next, what the current scores are and what players should aim for with each throw. Hannah 'My 4 year old loves it, really good quality, thought it was a bit expensive but when it arrived her face lit up'

Wolf 'Got it out of the box Christmas day and it would not walk. Just kept falling over. Exchanged it and the second one only just walks, pretty close to falling over. Could be designed better.'

Home Leisure Finance

The whole system is controlled via a touchscreen user interface which can be located somewhere near the throw line. Jade. 'So glad I bought this for my 3 year old. She loves to feed it cupcakes & stroke it. It's bigger than I thought & I like that it's interactive.'

The Glamicorn Purse Pet and serve up fierce fashion looks with your trendy interactive pet! Includes: 1 Purse Pets Purse, 1 Instruction Sheet. by itspronouncedmetrosexual. We created this graphic with significant changes to more accurately portray the distinction between gender, sex assigned at birth, and sexuality. Ultimately, we wanted to recognize genders outside of the western gender binary, which the Genderbread Person does not. Not all trans people exist on a scale of womanhood and manhood. There are several other issues with this graphic such as the use of the inaccurate term “ biological sex,” the use of “asex” (which fails to recognize that everyone has sex characteristics prescribed to them), and several other issues with terminology and presentation. Gender Expression/Presentation: The physical manifestation of one’s gender identity through clothing, hairstyle, voice, body shape, etc. Many transgender people seek to make their gender expression (how they look) match their gender identity (who they are), rather than their sex assigned at birth.

Charlotte 'Bought this for my daughter and it was much bigger than expected. Lovely colours to just right for a unicorn mad little girl'

Her pop art-inspired eyes really blink! While you're on-the-go, she blinks and interacts with you. Pet and hold her forehead to make her blink and blow a kiss! This in-game interface is reversible so the “miss” button is easily accessible relative to the position of the touchscreen. Alison 'This toy is ideaql for my 4 year old. It walks and plays a tune and eats it's cupcakes!. The toy itself is made from good quality material and is both robust and soft to the touch. My little girl likes brushing its hair and walking it round the house. Overall good interactive fun'

Morag243 'Bought this for my granddaughter, she will love it. Nice size, well made, brilliant present for Christmas.' Babyrach 'My granddaughters face was a picture 1 that I'll never forget as long as I live she cried when she saw what I had got her very pleased with product' The system uses a real dartboard that uses real darts. It’s not what is known as a soft tip dartboard. The dartboard is manufactured by Unicorn and is made to the same exacting standards as the Unicorn HD Eclipse 2 - the board used in all professional (PDC) events. It is worth noting that Bullseye and Augmented Reality Darts is currently only available for commercial premises.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop