Angel: A DCI Ryan Mystery (The DCI Ryan Mysteries Book 4)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This competition is being run by Jen Med’s Book Reviews and is not affiliated to, or sponsored by, the author.

Even worse, it looks like red headed Mackenzie also fits the description of the murdered women so the race is on to discover the identity of The Graveyard Killer before he kills again. The thought of knowing I have three previous books to devour is certainly a feeling that makes me very happy. Within the pages is a killer who believes he is essentially a messenger of God and killing in his name. But LJ Ross has such a captivating writing style that her books just seem to be getting better with each one! The book is again set in the fabulous North-East of England, around the city of Newcastle Upon Tyne which just happens to be where I was born and raised.

Vienose, paskui kitose kapinėse randami raudonplaukių nužudytų moterų kūnai, negiliai užkasti ir su suteiktais angelo sparnais. DCI Ryan and his team had finished The Circle, and for a short while, Northumberland CID are the darlings of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. A few days before Christmas, his peace is shattered and he is thrust back into the murky world of murder when a young woman is found dead amongst the ancient ruins of the nearby Priory. I'm pretty certain that the DCI Ryan series is improving with the release of each book and that’s evident with Angel as it’s the best in the series so far in my opinion.

Even though the author gives enough background to DCI Ryan so that I didn't feel like I was missing parts, he is a character that just demands more attention and makes you want to know more about him and how he thinks. The temperature had dropped so that the air was crisp and cold, wiping away the cloud to leave a blank canvas for the night sky in all its splendour. In saying that, the author cleverly gives you bits and pieces of previous cases and events, enough that if you read this as a stand alone you would not feel lost in anyway and enjoy the book immensely. You can’t help but wonder if Mackenzie herself will end up as a potential victim as she starts to receive threats and also shares the only common connection with the murdered women. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog.Then, in the early hours of the summer solstice, the skeleton of a young woman is found inside the Roman Wall at Sycamore Gap. I loved the camaraderie between the characters and the easy way they all came together, like a perfectly oiled machine! Once again, the plot and storyline drew me in, keeping me turning page after page to find out what was going to happen next.

As the water swelled and shifted, [X’s] body moved with it, dragging and battering against the mossy stone walls. This is a series that really packed a punch right from the first book, Holy Island, and sometimes it can be difficult to keep up the momentum as a series progresses. Louise is a keen philanthropist, and is pleased to have supported numerous non-profit programmes in addition to founding several of her own, including the Lindisfarne Reading Challenge and the Lindisfarne Prize for Debut Crime Fiction. Ji greito skaitymo, lengvo, bet įdomaus siužeto, kiekvienoje iš dalių nestinga humoro, veikėjai man taip pat patinka. There was nothing I did not like, everything works in this fantastic novel and I am predicting it will be an absolute hit with both current fans and new readers.Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot). Many thanks to the author and Booklover Catlady Publicity who provided a digital copy in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. I will be ensuring I get the paperback copy of this one to add to my proud collection on my bookshelves at home. Her eleventh novel, "The Infirmary", is a prequel story and is also available as a major Audible Originals audio-drama starring Tom Bateman, Kevin Whately, Bertie Carvel, Hermione Norris and Alun Armstrong. With twists and turns around every corner, both the plot of the book and the overarching storyline of the series so far are expertly constructed and executed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop