EVELINE LIQUID CONTROL HD Long-stay Mattierizing Primer 32 ml (030 Sand Beige)

£0.39
FREE Shipping

RRP: £0.78
Price: £0.39
£0.39 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The innovative foundation from the Eveline brand is characterized by a formula of unprecedented lightness that blends perfectly with the skin, emphasizes its beauty and minimizes imperfections, giving the "baby face" effect. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. This foundation is ideal for all skin types and will leave your skin with a beautiful and flawless glow. It covers redness decently, but it's a fairly lightweight texture, so don't expect miracles on problematic or textured skin. The tone really has a matte effect, but if you have an oily type of skin, I recommend fixing it with powder, because after a few hours a slight gloss may appear.

The Eveline Liquid Control Foundation 015 Vanilla Beige is an amazing foundation that will give you a flawless and natural skin tone.We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. LIQUID CONTROL HD LONG-LASTING 24 H FOUNDATION was created for women who love high-quality cosmetics with extended durability.

The shade evens out the skin tone and does not emphasize flaking when the skin is properly prepared. In general, I liked the tone, I am very glad that I decided to try this product and now I am happy to share my impressions with you.The innovative foundation from the Eveline brand is characterized by a formula of unprecedented lightness that perfectly blends with the skin, emphasizes its beauty and minimizes imperfections, giving the effect of "baby face". It suits my combination skin well, I moisturize my face before applying it, and it lasts until the evening.

It is better not to apply a moisturizer under the foundation, as it will cause it to clump and smudge under the eyes.

Perfectly conceals signs of fatigue, lack of sleep and all imperfections, staying on your face, up to 24 hours! The cosmetic blends perfectly with the skin's surface and minimizes the visibility of its imperfections. The cosmetic has been closed in a luxurious package - thick frosted glass protects against sunlight. Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Talc, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon- 12, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/ PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Trimetoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Chlophenesin, Propylene Carbonate, EDTA, May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop