Rubie's Official Fortnite Skull Trooper Costume Kit, Gaming Skin, Unisex Teen / Adult

£4.745
FREE Shipping

Rubie's Official Fortnite Skull Trooper Costume Kit, Gaming Skin, Unisex Teen / Adult

RRP: £9.49
Price: £4.745
£4.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This one is similar to the original, simply swapping out the white parts for a green part that glows nicely. But those who got in when it was first around got it for cheaper and later received the other skin styles. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it is one of the best skins that was ever released in the first four or so seasons of Fortnite. Jonesy is a fan favorite Fortnite character for a good reason, and this skin was one of the first steps on his way to his eventual fame. To complete the look you will need just a few more items, including a black scarf, a dog tag necklace and a sickle.

There are some other skins like Yule Trooper that are the same skin but with A Nightmare Before Christmas twist. This is a similar situation for this skin in that it was a relic of a bygone era in which skins were much more basic. However, to keep the original touch intact, the updated version will now have a golden hand as well.He is then wearing a hood over his head that covers his hair but does not actually cover up his face. It has a novel look to it that I really appreciate, being a nice twist on the typical skeleton look. Compared to what we have today, especially in the Halloween department, Skull Trooper is child’s play.

When not playing games or writing about them, he enjoys cooking, sharpening his Japanese skills, and watching the latest anime shows. There are other parts of the set, too, but some of them are not necessarily meant to match Skull Trooper. The battle royale title was still in early access at the time, and Skull Trooper was in celebration of Halloween. I’m pretty sure I saw some kids in high school who showed up at the haunted house looking just like this.It still stands as one of the rarest and most coveted skins in the game, and the all-new Gilded Skull Trooper outfit style has reignited the demand for the skin.

Little did I know what this seemingly innocuous battle royale title that copied the success of PUBG before it would become. Oddly enough, the Skull Trooper skin was never available in China, presumably because of some restrictions regarding the look of the skin. From the appearance of this skin to how to unlock it even now, here’s what you should know about the Skull Trooper. Still to this day, that memory is fresh in players’ minds, and it remains one of the most beloved skins of all time. However, for those who do, they can enjoy the Fortnitemares event with the Gilded Skull Trooper skin.Admittedly, Epic Games did not even take the time to create a brand new character model for Skull Trooper.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop