AVA Evolution P80 Pressure Washer, 160 Bar 600 LPH 2800 W, High Power Electric Jet Washer with Foam Cannon, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance, Used for Patios, Cars, Includes Turbo and Vario Nozzles

£9.9
FREE Shipping

AVA Evolution P80 Pressure Washer, 160 Bar 600 LPH 2800 W, High Power Electric Jet Washer with Foam Cannon, Follow-Me Hose Reel, Zoom Lance, Used for Patios, Cars, Includes Turbo and Vario Nozzles

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Another great feature of this washer is that it uses fittings that are a match for those used by Karcher, so if you have any accessories for a Karcher washer, they will fit and work fine with this washer.

Ava clearly don't want their products to be in landfill in a year or two, in contrast with some other brands. It was promptly swapped for new unit which has been working fine until the short handle started to leak water . Come join the discussion about methods, materials, equipment, restoration, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more! The tight and wide settings maintain the power, but the middle setting drops the power somewhat, making it perfect for cleaning the car while ensuring no damage takes place. AVA are developing and working continuously to produce more user-friendly, practical, and efficient solutions for high-pressure washing.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The P80 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle in front for carrying. In addition to these two attachments, a foam cannon is provided, however I currently own and use an AutoGlym one, so cannot comment on it's performance. AVA knew that they wanted to offer their knowledge by providing products that were user-friendly and with highly increased efficiency. AVA has worked to find the perfect combination of these two characteristics for each of our machines.

The washer is extremely powerful, and clearly capable of performing the most power demanding tasks with ease. Simply plug in your power and water inlet, then watch the machine do what it does best using any one of the many accessories that comes included with the P80.

It is worth noting, that as other reviewers have mentioned, this washer does seem prone to causing fuses to blow. I have used it less than 50 times in a year and it’s gone wrong twice, first time the absolutely daft cable winding mechanism chaffed the main cable insulation down to bare wire, just what you want, electric and water mixed, I contacted AVA and they more or less blamed me. Foam is poor too aerated at max and doesn't cover well if on mimimum Left to dwell for around 3 minutes I then rinsed using the zoom lance and vario at 20 degrees. The Zoom Lance, the Follow-Me Hose Reel, the stability of the machines, and the quality giving a longer lifespan is just the beginning. The foam cannon which comes with it isn’t great as many have noticed, however I use it with my gloss rinse product after rinsing and find it perfectly adequate for that job.

The foam cannon which comes with it isn't great as many have noticed, however I use it with my gloss rinse product after rinsing and find it perfectly adequate for that job. Depending on the model range, AVA Master pressure washers operate at (model-dependent) working pressures between 145 and 160 bar, have flushing capacities between 500 and 600 litres per hour and have motor outputs between 2,100 and 2,800 watts. Like all AVA cleaners, the Master Series features the adapterless gun-lance nozzle system, which allows a variety of combinations (from ultra-short to ultra-long) for all purposes, surfaces and tasks.

I dismantled the cover and removed the original hose as I didn't need both combined, the longer extension on its own was enough to reach the furthest side of my double driveway. One being the 'rotary nozzle' attachment, which can provide superb power when cleaning stronger materials (patio or brick). AVA is constantly developing and working to produce more user-friendly, practical and efficient solutions for pressure washing.

The provided lance is also excellent, and can be extended to almost double it's own length in situ, whereas the Karcher came with an extension 'piece' that had to be attached separately. The P80 is a large pressure washer and therefore equipped with big, sturdy wheels and a handle on the back for carrying. It even has a reel for the power cable, which makes storage a simple process, as everything can be neatly rolled away. When you combine the pressure washer with the gun/lance/wide nozzle accessories you will experience the new washing experience which we love to talk about.We understand this may cause some inconvenience, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and continued support.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop