Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.8 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, BX8070110700

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Intel Core i7-10700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.8 GHz LGA 1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W, BX8070110700

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Based on specifications, this CPU is more inline with i9-9900 but lacking some features such as Thermal Velocity Boost, has lower base clock and boost clock. The understanding of the way that Intel references its TDP (thermal design point) values has gone through a mini-revolution in the last few years.

Even though the TDP is 125 W vs 65 W, the peak turbo frequency difference is only +300 MHz, and the all-core turbo difference is only +100 MHz. Our CPU benchmarking strategy is such that a full generation is tested in the same high-end enthusiast motherboard, minimizing differences within a CPU family. Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Intel® Arc™ graphics only available on select H-series Intel® Core™ Ultra processor powered systems with at least 16GB of system memory in a dual-channel configuration. And compete is a pretty loose definition as they are using almost double the power of the competition and still slower clock for clock, dollar for dollar.Technologies Supported AVX2 Idle States Intel Hyper-Threading Intel Identity Protection Intel Optane Intel SpeedStep Intel Thermal Monitoring Intel Turbo Boost 2. Personally I try and benchmark a processor in a system as tweak-free as possible (the only one being to ensure that the fans are up on high for sufficient cooling). I am not really looking to dig into all the heavy technical tuning with fine tuning out an overclock.

In this instance, I would attribute this to the fact that in the binning process, the Core i7-10700K has to have the better efficiency when all cores are loaded.Programs using Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) can run on this processor, boosting performance for calculation-heavy applications. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.

In this case, 28 seconds * 250 W is the likely budget, and as we were running at 217W, we get an extra 12 seconds or so. Kick off your live stream in minutes thanks to Intel Easy Streaming Wizard which makes it easier than ever to get up and start your stream with Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). Games that this CPU can run include GTA V, Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG, Red Dead Redemption 2, Apex Legends, Minecraft, Fortnite, Overwatch and League of Legends.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. Motherboard manufacturers overengineer their motherboards to support longer turbo times (or overclocking), and so they will often ignore these Intel recommended values for PL2, allowing the processor to turbo harder for longer, and in a lot of cases of premium motherboards, indefinitely. If this sounds familiar, this is how all AMD Ryzen processors work, however Intel only implements it when turbo is no longer available.

Trying to drill down into why our Core i7-10700 was drawing more power at peak, I turned to the per-core loading to see if there was something perhaps more obvious. So if a workload has less power draw than Intel's test virus, then the time that turbo is enabled is longer.

r/Intel is the community-run subreddit to talk about anything related to Intel Corporation and it's products. Second, demand from motherboard manufacturers that they are more open about what the default turbo settings are for each processor. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Box Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. If a PC is built with a maximum power dissipation in mind, allowing a processor to turbo above that power might have catastrophic consequences for the thermal performance of that system.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop