Sissy Training The Panty Thief - A Short Story Of A Dominatrix Humiliating Her Crossdressing Sissy

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Sissy Training The Panty Thief - A Short Story Of A Dominatrix Humiliating Her Crossdressing Sissy

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I get a mental turn-on from it. The mental high of dominating someone and making them submit to me is unlike anything else, and I get so much gratification out of feeling them melt like putty in my hands when I push them past what they thought they were capable of. Always approach a mistress respectfully yet honestly and you’ll be fine. Trust she knows what’s best. While you might find it humiliating to play with gender and step into feminine roles, it doesn’t mean that it is humiliating to explore femininity. Perhaps we go on a girl’s shopping trip, do a boudoir photoshoot, get our make up done for a night out on the town, or maybe I turn you into my little slut. The possibilities are endless. I also enjoy playing with gender with my NB and women clients as well. There is so much to explore in kink with feminization, crossdressing and gender play.

Someone came to me and wanted to do an interrogation scene in which they would be tortured to get the information out of them. His fantasy was to refuse and be blindfolded and shot! He was surprised when I agreed. We did the interrogation scene and I finally told him he would be executed if he did not tell me what I wanted to know. He wouldn’t, so I put him up on a St. Andrews Cross and shot him with a paintball gun. The red ink splattered on his chest and he loved it. He later shared that he had asked many others, and all refused. Sometimes you have to be inventive and have an open mind to fulfill someone’s fantasy. Ultimate Adventure* —You get the “getting started” activities, your choice of one (of the two) extra long assignments, your choice of four (of the seven) long assignments, your choice of three (of the five) events and as many of the punishments you would like. Also, since you don’t always know where you want to go, after receiving the activities, you can exchange any three of your activities for others. I was up at 6:00 AM yesterday, dressed and ready for my assignment, and 24 hours later I’m tired, I’m wet, I’m in desperate need of a shower, and I’m ready for this week’s assignment to be over. I’m just crossing my fingers that I can get off this easy for next week’s assignment as well. I can always hope, can’t I?

Change picture

For each activities, along with the the instructions on how to complete it successfully, you will receive a history of the activities in the sorority—how it came to be and why it continues to be used. Given the amount of planning and work required to set up these activities, tributes are required. I enjoy using my body to dominate and at 6’5” I’m quite imposing. That being said I do love my props such as floggers, collars and cuffs. I’ve always identified as a dominant woman, long before I was sexually aware, it was just who I was. I believe this was partially due to being raised in a very matriarchal family. When I played house with my classmates I would always make the boy play as the dog instead of the father. Will they be pouring into her diaper? (She is wearing two large diapers plus two diaper inserts. They will surely hold a great deal and the plastic panties and bloomers will ensure that there are no leaks.)

Weekend Excursion* —You get the “getting started” activities, your choice of two (of the seven) long assignments, your choice of one (of the five) events and as many of the punishments you would like.

Surrender to My Desires

I am also adept at impact play, with an extensive selection of implements to inflict upon you, and can offer hypnosis. While the type of play I typically engage in doesn't involve physical danger, if I were to accidentally transgress, I do absolutely honor limits. I take some time at the start to go over a client’s limits, then monitor them closely throughout the scene. I'm going to keep that between me and him. And besides, in many ways, a private jet is more of a burden than a gift.

Play in the [BDSM] scene provides a mental arousal rather the traditional sense of sexual pleasure. For instance, recently I had a session where I broke my slave. My slave was pushed to his mental and physical edge—he went as far as he could go with me. Cathartically, my slave let himself go, expressed his true vulnerability and wept. I am a sadist above all in the scene; I get a high from breaking someone mentally and physically. The combination of the two is the ultimate turn on for me. These experiences are rare achievements in the years that I have played. I cherish those sessions, and they are amongst the most stimulating for me. May 18, 2022I don't believe anything from Fiona Dobson and I don't believe your stories, @Kimberc . They read like fantasies which means they probably are. Among others: Arrive clean. CLEAN. Immaculately clean. Clean like you are going to the doctor’s office and the doctor is going to make you bend in every revealing possible angle. Absolutely. Ideally, I would be friends with all my clients. I am there to open them up to the most sensitive and vulnerable part of themselves—there's a lot of trust and emotional closeness that is built. Some people want more than I can give—whether it's time, attention or specific acts—and in these instances I need to strongly enforce my boundaries, which makes it more difficult to have a friendship.

Upload successful

This is not to say that she is just wearing the clamps. She also has on a nice corset and long line bra and girdle panties. And a skirt with nice shirt.) And still there is more. Spanking bench is by MC Customs and Canadian Prison Strap by The London Tanner have been added to my equipment, as well as a Rare Dark Dragon Cane and a Tiger Tail Cane and amazing new canes by The English Cane Company & Quality Control.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop