Ouch! Numbing Lubricant, 100 ml

Ouch! Numbing Lubricant, 100 ml

RRP: £9.95
Price: £4.975
£4.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The pre-filled latex-free disposable syringe comes in a blister pack and is available in 6 ml or 11 ml sizes.

The need for reapplication is minimal and like most lubes of this nature, holds up well when used in the water. ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Styrene/Acrylates copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene glycol, Acrylate crosspolymer, Xanthan gum, Menthol, Sodium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin. We sell numbing lubes, creams and sprays by our own Mister B brand as well as desensitizing lubricants by Swiss Navy. They do allow the muscles in your rear end to relax and offer varying degrees of numbing effects depending on the product, which makes butt play a lot easier, whether you’re using a toy while pegging or having anal sex with a partner. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.I was really skeptical at first about using this because I wasn't sure it was going to work but boy it did! With first application it has a kind of cooling feel too it , think the best way to discribe it is like sucking a mint with your bum which we found to be a quite sensation. For great anal sex, you need proper lubrication, lots of practice, and communication between partners (yes, dirty talk works wonders! Coconu personal lubricant comes in two varieties - one using coconut water, and the other made from a hydrating coconut oil base. This high-quality lube is formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera, which protects the skin and promotes natural healing.

Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . While it can be helpful to use a lube with lidocaine externally to help ease any pelvic pain, using one internally may leave you feeling like you stood in the frozen food aisle for way too long with your pants off. Before going down the numbing lube path, you might want to take heed from Doctor Evan Goldstein of Bespoke Surgical who gave a warning against the use of numbing gels or lubes – especially if you’re planning to take something huge up your ass. Beyond their formulations — numbing lubes are more viscous and thick and are generally silicone or water-based, whereas numbing sprays are lightweight liquids — there’s a difference in their overall purpose.Bottom Line: This is our team's favorite silicone-based lubricant because a little goes a very long way and it feels incredibly silky and smooth to the touch. Mister B FIST Extreme Lube 500 ml is a numbing cream perfect for fisting and ideal for playing with larger sex toys. Because, as much fun as anal can be, it can be uncomfortable at times, especially if you’re not using enough lube or if you’re rushing into things too quickly.

It's one of those where it's not particularly special, it just works so amazingly well that it is The One. I strongly recommend this product for anal play, it provides long lasting lubrication without the mess of other lubes.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Aloe Cadabra is our best overall lube because it is easy to use, lightweight, highly versatile, and made with 95% food-grade NSF Certified organic aloe — a soothing ingredient that is perfect for those with sensitive skin — plus it’s available in 12+ flavors to sweeten oral sex safely. DEFINITELY provided the slip me and my partner needed to open me up, he’s not exactly average and it took some time but very effective.

Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! I'm not being dramatic; Boy Butter has completely changed our sex and I cannot say enough good things about this product. While using a numbing lube, you should always be careful to avoid injuries since you’re less likely to notice any pain until its effects wear off. D., a urologist and the creator of Glissant, a natural lube brand, “men who have premature ejaculation may use [numbing lubes] so that climax can be delayed.If you think that sounds bad, brace yourself because I’m about to share the potential horrors of using benzocaine in a lube. This may also give you an idea of exactly what the lube will feel like and how much time it takes for the numbing effect to develop, as this can vary between different products. Promising reviews: "This is my second bottle of Gun Oil, I work as an online male model and find this product to be an invaluable part of my show! You might have heard of lidocaine before if you’ve gone to the dentist to get a cavity filled, but when the ingredient is used in a personal lubricant, it can cause irritation, swelling, and dryness — everything you don’t want during sex. The study suggests that the benzocaine contributed to “penile gangrene” — meaning tissue death on and around the man’s penis due to lack of blood flow.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop