LEGO 71753 NINJAGO Legacy Fire Dragon Attack Toy with Kai, Zane and Nya Minifigures, Ninja Play Set, Gifts for 8 Plus Year Old Boys & Girls

£32.485
FREE Shipping

LEGO 71753 NINJAGO Legacy Fire Dragon Attack Toy with Kai, Zane and Nya Minifigures, Ninja Play Set, Gifts for 8 Plus Year Old Boys & Girls

RRP: £64.97
Price: £32.485
£32.485 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In January 2022, LEGO introduced a new Ninjago subtheme, loosely dubbed Ninjago Core, which is a kid-focused theme that reimagines “core” Ninjago mainstays like Dragons, Spinners, Mechs.

The two snake minifigures feel just as appealing as Kai, with patterns and designs that differ between them. Anyone hoping to own one or more of the LEGO NINJAGO Core wave will collect quite a few of these and in that respect, these repeating simplistic designs may be an annoyance compared to the variety present in recent NINJAGO ranges, such as The Island. That said, there’s nothing wrong with them, and they don’t detract from the rest of the set. Spinjitzu Kai · 70660 Spinjitzu Jay · 70661 Spinjitzu Zane · 70662 Spinjitzu Cole · 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu · 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs Garmadon The Samurai Mech · 70666 The Golden Dragon · 70667 Kai's Blade Cycle & Zane's Snowmobile · 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter · 70669 Cole's Earth Driller · 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu · 70679 The Ultra Dragon · 70680 Monastery TrainingThis 81-piece dragon toy provides a fun building experience for preschoolers and youngsters aged 4+ and makes a great birthday gift for kids, Xmas present, or LEGO® gift for any occasion. Up next is 71762 Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO, a redder, larger, Kai-er version of Jay’s Thunder Dragon. It’s a little larger (but not by much), and also slightly pricier. New for January 2020, this is an update on the LEGO® NINJAGO® dragon toy from season 1 of the TV series. The ninja dragon measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and9” (23cm) wide – the perfect size to play with anywhere. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this review of 71760 Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO and 71762 Kai’s Fire Dragon!

Lloyd's Hydro Mech · 71752 Ninja Sub Speeder · 71754 Water Dragon · 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea · 71756 Hydro Bounty Just remember that the intended audience for the set may be younger than the usual NINJAGO builds, and you might find enough space on your shelf for the delightfully simplistic and transformable 71762 Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO. The dragon banner print might persuade you to give it a go, too… Golden Dragon Master · 70645 Cole - Dragon Master · 70646 Jay - Dragon Master · 70647 Kai - Dragon Master · 70648 Zane - Dragon MasterThe dragon also gets a flame element to finish off the tail. I kidded the Thunder Dragon that it just missed going “full Charmander” with its tail topper, but I suppose there’s no escaping that comparison this time. The EVO functionality is quite cool, giving these dragons an almost modular sensibility to them, and gives kids a template on how to build and customise their own dragon designs, in which the designers Niek ( @toothdominoes) & Markus Rollbühler ( @rollbuehler) hopes kids will be able to take the dragons beyond what’s in the box.

Ninjago and conflict-heavy themes aren’t really her thing, she’s watched nearly all the Ninjago animated series episodes, so she had some connection to the themes and characters which she enjoyed. Lloyd Spinjitzu Master · 70633 Kai Spinjitzu Master · 70634 Nya Spinjitzu Master · 70635 Jay Spinjitzu Master · 70636 Zane Spinjitzu Master · 70637 Cole Spinjitzu Master Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd · 70682 Spinjitzu Slam - Jay · 70683 Spinjitzu Slam - Zane · 70684 Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs Samurai The torso extension works just like the one in Jay’s Thunder Dragon, and the wings attach in much the same way, too. Overall it’s not much of an upgrade, and those wings really don’t look big enough to make this dragon “flight ready”. But I suppose you have to start somewhere.Kai's Spinjitzu Ninja Training · 70689 Lloyd's Spinjitzu Ninja Training · 70690 Jay's Spinjitzu Ninja Training Lloyd's Journey · 70672 Cole's Dirt Bike · 70673 ShuriCopter · 70674 Fire Fang · 70675 Katana 4x4 · 70676 Lloyd's Titan Mech · 70677 Land Bounty · 70678 Castle of the Forsaken Emperor

The ball-jointed limbs and tail, combined with the posable jaw, do give you a lot of options for charismatic stances, at least. I have to note, though, that the bar on the long ankle joint on the front legs feels ripe for a sports-related sprain or break. Ultimately, this new wave of Ninjago Core sets are designed primarily for kids, so I was keen to really put these sets to the test, to see how my 5-year old would play with them. Assembled, the Companion form fits the bill as a not-ready-for-battle critter. The tail is too stubby, and the head is almost comically oversized for the body. But it’s sort of chibi and “cute” is a plus when it comes to companions. Kryptarium Prison Breakout · 70593 The Green NRG Dragon · 70594 The Lighthouse Siege · 70599 Cole's Dragon · 70600 Ninja Bike Chase · 70601 Sky Shark · 70602 Jay's Elemental Dragon · 70603 Raid Zeppelin · 70604 Tiger Widow Island · 70605 Misfortune's Keep LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy playset featuring Kai and his Fire Dragon from season 1 of the TV series for epic battles against Lord Garmadon. This cool toy for kids will help them learn to build with confidence.Seen side-by-side with the Thunder Dragon, you can see that the Fire Dragon is at a higher price-point judging by the bulkier feel and bigger wings. Will the allure of a flaming red dragon wins the hearts of unconvinced six-year-olds? Will it tempt the possibly more important demographic of their elders who will likely be paying for the LEGO set? I’m not really qualified to answer either of those questions, but it seems like a pretty safe bet to me. This set is a 4+ remake of the Fire Dragon In 2507 Fire Temple, thus the build is far more simplistic than its predecessor. First off, we’ll be looking at both LEGO EVO Dragons – 71760 Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO and 71762 Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO, two smaller and more accessible sets from the wave! For sets aimed at younger builders, where playability is the name of the game, it doesn’t get much better than these EVO Dragons. If you’re buying this for a younger Ninjago-obsessed builder, you simple won’t go wrong, and kids will have a blast with the new EVO Dragons.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop