Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, 75 ml

Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, 75 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This gives the product a unique feel and can lead to experiencing an unusual warming sensation while brushing, which is nothing to be worried about. This review was collected as part of a promotion] I got gifted this toothpaste from super savvy me around a month ago and have used it every day since! Big Mistake as after 5 weeks O my god the pain in my teeth and gums if i drank cold water or a can coke wow it hurt like mad, like others i brought a new electric tooth brush I used it the way they said . Some remineralizing toothpastes may also contain other ingredients such as xylitol, a sugar alcohol that can help to inhibit the growth of decay-causing bacteria, or arginine, an amino acid which, in combination with an insoluble calcium compound, has been shown to aid in remineralization.

However, by helping to remove surface stains and preventing further erosion of the enamel, it may contribute to a brighter, healthier-looking smile. The timeframe to see noticeable results can vary depending on the initial condition of your teeth and the specific product you’re using. Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG­6, Sodium Lactate, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, PVM/MA, Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0. Remineralizing toothpaste strengthens tooth enamel, making teeth less prone to erosion, discoloration, and cavities.Children of 6 years and under: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. Use REGENERATE Enamel Science™ Advanced Toothpaste twice daily, in place of your regular toothpaste. Moreover, habits like chewing on hard substances, for example, ice cubes, hard candies, or even non-food items like pen caps or fingernails, can result in chips or cracks in the enamel.

demonstrated in a 3 day in vitro test measuring enamel micro hardness: Combined use of toothpaste and serum vs. NEW Wisdom Daily Enamel Repair toothpaste actively rebuilds your enamel to provide long term protection against sensitive teeth. This process is your body’s natural defense against the wear and tear of enamel, which occurs due to factors such as acid erosion from food and drink, tooth grinding, and the natural aging process.

It is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid erosion with twice daily brushing. Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Whitening is proven to drive minerals deep into the enamel surface to actively repair weakened areas of the enamel caused by dietary acids, for stronger, better protected teeth. The amount of tooth damage you have may determine, in part, how quickly you see results from any remineralizing toothpaste. Over time, this can load to your enamel thinning, allowing the yellow dull dentine layer underneath to show through.

It provides daily protection against the effect of acid erosion and leaves a fresh mint taste in the mouth. New Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Whitening is an advancement in our Enamel Care, proven to drive minerals deep into the enamel surface to actively repair weak areas of the tooth. Tooth sensitivity often occurs when the tooth enamel is worn down, exposing the underlying dentin layer. Driving minerals deep into the enamel surface, Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Extra Fresh Toothpaste actively repairs acid-weakened areas of the enamel.When acids come into contact with teeth, the hard enamel surface can temportarily soften, leaving it more vulnerable to damage from contact with other surfaces such as other teeth, a toothbrush, and even the tongue. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop