HP Baked Beans, 24X415g

HP Baked Beans, 24X415g

RRP: £20.40
Price: £10.2
£10.2 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer with your knowledge and consent.

Our mission is to give our members insight into what they are eating to empower them to make more informed food choices. We have to agree with TimPete that now the HP brand does not seem to be available from Tesco the alternative we find in its place, "H" variety, is watery, lacking in flavour and generally inferior. While we are clearly obsessed with this beloved comfort food, many would argue there's not much that can beat a generous serving of beans on toast.Established in 1922, it may well have taken Branston 100 years to crack the art of the perfect tin of baked beans, but I think they've done it. Many households are looking for ways to cut their spending due to the ongoing cost of living crisis. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Tasters said the texture of the Heinz sauce and beans were high points, but more than a third reported that the flavour was “too weak”.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

It was yet again a little watery for me, but not the thinnest sauce I'd seen during the course of the taste test. I was optimistic for this one but unfortunately I found they were coated in the familiar, somewhat artificial, sauce usually found in a tin of spaghetti hoops. Very active - You exercise almost every day of the week doing high intensity training such as running, spinning, team or competitive sports.

Recent years have seen baked bean pizzas, baked bean crisps, and the (albeit more niche) baked bean tequila shot - proving we'll incorporate beans into our diets by any means possible. They may be a hit for those who prefer their baked beans a little sweeter, but for me the thin, sugary sauce didn't hit the spot. With all the leading British baby formula and ready to feed milk for export worldwide from Hipp, Aptamil, SMA and Cow and Gate.

We track calories and 7 key nutrients - carbs, sugar, fibre, protein, fat, saturated fat and sodium. As you would expect, this budget friendly option isn't packed with flavour, but does tick a lot of boxes when it comes to texture. Once again, I found the texture a little soft and the sauce quite runny - a theme which appeared among many of the cheaper supermarket own-brand versions.

I take no notice of the best before dates on most tinned products so these should last me a good ten years. HP is perhaps one of the lesser-known brands when it comes to baked beans, so I didn't have any expectations when it came to trying them. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. The flavour wasn't overwhelming and to me tasted much more like my idea of a classic baked bean, rather than the sweeter versions I had tried.The hoops and/or loops connoisseurs amongst you will know the sweet, bright orange sauce which usually coats the tinned pasta. Crisps and snacks in boxes and board snacks the same as found in the good old fashioned English pub. Consumers can continue to enjoy the flavour they know and love, as well as enjoy the health benefits of a recipe that contains less salt," said brand manager Nicky Cummerfield. All foods are fine within the context of a balanced diet, but this is a good way to get more volume of food for your calories! Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop