Millennium Falcon Vertical Display Stand for Lego 75192 Star Wars, DIY Display Bracket Building Set - 408 Pcs (Not Included for Lego Model)

£18.48
FREE Shipping

Millennium Falcon Vertical Display Stand for Lego 75192 Star Wars, DIY Display Bracket Building Set - 408 Pcs (Not Included for Lego Model)

RRP: £36.96
Price: £18.48
£18.48 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Special Features: 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with 5mm crystal clear angled stems and support stem to make your LEGO® Millennium Falcon appear like it's flying. Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members.

Parts fell off, so I reassembled it and tried again after watching a YouTube video of someone else trying it out.One of these solutions (I will review another one next month) is the display stand made by Wicked Brick.

I agree to the processing of my data in accordance with the conditions set out in the policy of Privacy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Not that it really matters, because after placing the Falcon on it, you won't see the engraving anymore. Obviously, the model won't fit the display case when placed horizontally (you can see in the pics that it's probably 50% too big or so). There are a number of tutorials, like the one below, available on Youtube to help if you want to have a virtual toolbox talk before you start.

Your Minifigures and LEGO plaque are held in place with embedded studs and sit front and centre beneath the ship. Durante il montaggio l'ho utilizzato per spostare il Falcon, l'ho praticamente terminato già montato sullo stand.

Davvero un prodotto meraviglioso, la soluzione definitiva per esporre e spostare in tutta sicurezza questo enorme set LEGO. Showcase the most iconic ship in the galaxy in an optimal position with our made to measure display stand. It fits on my glass table that I purchase for my falcon which is 31cm wide and takes the length and height of my falcon extremely well.An outstanding set with one fundamental "flaw" and that is its sheer size, which makes it really hard to display it properly.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop