Spanked Ladies

Spanked Ladies

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As a professional domestic disciplinarian, a traditional disciplinarian, please note what you will NOT find here:

spanking fetish stag film Lesson of the Strap, 50s bondage-spanking fetish stag film

Malaysia: caning of criminal in prison, may be a posed reconstruction but could well be real, c.1980s (for the real thing on film, see video clips) I like spanking photos ! Caning results in lovely red stripes and I like to see the pain in the victims face.Well done, Wade, but I think you may have missed the common theme that runs through most of my stories (i.e., dominant female, submissive male). USA: Perry, Eugene, headmaster of charter school in N. Carolina, accused of assaulting 7-year-old student, 2006 I was actually Jewish, so Pam was not a blood aunt, but an ‘auntie’ – a friend of the family. When I turned 13 – the age of confirmation and ‘manhood’ in both Judaism and Christianity – her attitude towards me became a little less playful and rather more stern.

Hot Ladies | stricthouse Hot Ladies | stricthouse

Singapore: secondary schoolboys, caught on camera buying cigarettes and smoking, a caning offence, 2005 USA: Sorrells, Larry, Missouri school principal, vindicated after paddling girl, 2008 (also video clip) Papua New Guinea (at the time just New Guinea): floggings of German civilians by Australian troops at Rabaul, 1914

Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off.

Your Spanking Visit | Ophelia de Havilland

USA: Malone, Sam, former Cincinnati city councilman, in court for whipping his son with a belt, 2006

Santos, Taylor, high school sophomore, spanked by male administrator in Texas, pictured with her mother, 2012 (also video clip) Although we did have the cane at my sweet little primary school in Wembley, London, in the 1960s, I managed to avoid it. However, at my senior school I was regularly caned and slippered as we all were, going into the 1970s.

spanking contributions - Geocities Archive female celebrity spanking contributions - Geocities Archive

UK: Copping, Robert, young headmaster of "progressive" school who laid a trap into which Eric A. Wildman (q.v.) fell, 1948

United Kingdom, juvenile birching pony, Beamish Museum, from a police station in Sunderland (two views)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop