JASHEN 26KPa 10-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner V16 350W Stick&Handheld Vacuum with Speed Auto Mode,Up to 45 min Runtime,Bed Brush/Dusting/Crevice Tool

£9.9
FREE Shipping

JASHEN 26KPa 10-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner V16 350W Stick&Handheld Vacuum with Speed Auto Mode,Up to 45 min Runtime,Bed Brush/Dusting/Crevice Tool

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The materials are good, the polycarbonate for the electronic structure and for the heads it is of excellent workmanship as well as the aluminum of the central structure. The JASHEN V16 shows the power modes, battery life, and displays an icon when it’s time to clean the filter.

But it’s not something that you’ll encounter daily, so I don’t think this will be an issue for most people. Extremely powerful suction with a 350W brushless motor that lifts embedded dirt and stain with ease. Their stack includes 20 years+ of experience, over 30 million units produced and sold in 60+ countries, and 100+ patents. Take a look at the Simplicity S65 if you're looking for a cordless vacuum with better performance on this surface type.

Three Speed Adjustable】JASHEN V16 stick vacuum uses 350W brushless motor which provides ultra-quiet powerful suction up to 26000pa. This cleaner sucks brilliantly, even picks up sticks like a dog, and unlike a dog, drops them when commanded. Sure, there were instances where it clogged when cleaning too much Fruit loops and cheerios, but it’s a common predicament for most stick vacuums.

Passionate about writing, a great hunger for sports but as soon as any smartphone happens before his eyes, he leaves the world out to admire it, a magnetic attraction.I put the Jashen V16 through our standard cleaning tests on various debris types, such as quaker oats, coffee grounds, quinoa, and pet litter. it is the independent and autonomous point of reference in Italy on Chinese technology that offers news, reviews, focus, insights, guides, tutorials and much more on Chinese smartphones, tablets, notebooks, accessories and even lifestyle. It's almost entirely made of plastic with the exception of the wand, which has a lightweight metal construction. If you would like us to test this vacuum out and conduct a full review on MTT then please let us know in the comments below and we will try our best to grab a review unit.

As you can see, I scattered quite a bit on the edges, and the V16 was able to pick up nearly everything. The best part is it achieved this high score at the lowest power setting, picking up most of the sand in the forward pass! They say that it's a great product, the build is very good, and the suction power is strong so it can vacuum thick carpets without any issues. Today I was dusting my 20 foot ceilings of cobwebs I haven’t been able to reach along with my wall of plants where dust seems to settle. However, the JASHEN comes with a couple more accessories, including a removable brushroll and turbo brush.Even on mid- and low-powered suction, the Jashen has no problem lifting dirt and debris from floors — be them hardwood or carpet. With built-in filter sensor, the LED screen shows selected power mode, remaining run time and filter cleaning alert. We really put the Jashen to the test, throwing crumpled chips, dust mites, and even sawdust (fine powdered sawdust across hardwood floors alongside heavier wood chips) at it. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

The JASHEN V18 is also a 350W stick vacuum, has 40 minutes of run time and a HEPA filter, but it also has a smart mode with an automatic suction feature that adjusts suction to whatever it’s cleaning. Not all cordless manufacturers use the same unit to disclose power, so comparing suction can be confusing. The Wyze weighs slightly less, has a longer maximum battery life, is easier to maneuver, and performs notably better on all surface types. Already from the design we understand that the electric broom in this test is a thin, light and easy to handle product. It excels at sucking up pet hair on everything from linoleum to shag carpeting, has good battery life, and can be easily converted into a handheld vacuum to clean hard-to-reach places, similar to the Dyson Cyclone V10.You get a good selection of tools, the large headed carpet and hard floor brush (a furry time roller and a changeable brush type), a smaller version of the same with flexible head, a crevice tool and a dual use curtain and upholstery tool. It clears pet hair without an issue and does a decent job of picking up larger debris like sand even when the dirt compartment is pretty full. I tested the V16 on quaker oats, coffee, quinoa, and pet litter to see how well it picks up on hard surfaces, and it did very well, picking up close to 100% in nearly all the tests. I split the test on the carpet into two categories – a surface cleaning test on low and mid pile carpet, then another test for embedded sand on mid pile carpet. Most other manufacturers don’t have this feature available, except for Tineco, a more expensive option.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop