Vitax Clay Breaker Soil Additives,

Vitax Clay Breaker Soil Additives,

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When Clay Breaker is introduced to the soil, the winter frosts work in conjunction with the breaker to create a good soil structure for spring planting. I realise this thread is a few months old but I wondered if anyone can give me some advice re clay breaker and manure? These deliveries are brought onto the front drive of the property if the ground conditions allow or are left at the kerbside if they are not suitable. We deliver your purchases free of charge within 3 to 5 working days, when you are in a 5 mile range from our garden centre in Overton, Wakefield. It’s definitely a waiting game with the product so don’t expect overnight results (the product information does say this).

They also mention that it's a good clay breaker and has helped break up more compacted top parts of the soil.If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Wakefield where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. If your address falls into one of these categories, we will work out the cheapest option and where possible, send out your items without any additional charge to yourself. Again, if the soil is rough dug and left in large lumps, the grit and manure are spread across the surface, winter wet and frost do the work. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. My aim is to get a bigger better compost heap going or as you say, at least 2 more plastic ones although i worry about the plastic eventually breaking down into the compost.

I had not intended it for indoor use, I will wait and see if the flowers on the hall carpet improve.

is a well-known and well-loved alternative to traditional farmyard manure which takes a lot of the effort out of spreading manure on the garden. Maybe you could also get some top soil, but unless the layer of clay is broken up under it, it won’t drain well.

Also start a compost heap and maybe a wormery for your non meat kitchen scraps, but those won’t be ready till next year. We have everything for the dedicated and occasional gardener alike, as well as providing great places to visit for a great cup of coffee and much more. We are happy to quote on any planting plans or designs for you large or small, for immediate supply or a few months in advance. If I were to sprinkle clay breaker in now (spring rather than autumn) and then add a 4” layer of rotted manure on top would that be beneficial to heavy clay soil or am I better just doing one or the other but not both?

On extremely heavy, solid clay adding grit to the ground in autumn can be very effective, especially if it is spread on the soil surface with copious amounts of organic matter such as garden compost or bulky manure. Clay Breaker is ideal for use in all clay-based soils and will break up even the thickest soil to make it easier to work with. Sign up now and feel safe knowing Webbs will treat your information with the utmost care and will never sell it to anyone. Whatever i do is going to cost but it has to be affordable and both Clay Breaker and grit are expensive.

Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Wonderfully situated in Wychbold near Droitwich, West Hagley near Stourbridge, Cheltenham and also Millets Farm in Oxfordshire, Webbs is a family business committed to providing the very best for your garden and home. My lawn is like this and several years I made a 1mx4m bed by digging up and removing the top layer and throwing bags of grit on and mixing it through.Clay Breaker will break up even the heaviest clay, improving friability and making the soil easier to work. It will break up even the heaviest clay, making soil easier to work, improving drainage and enhancing soil warmth to encourage crops to grow earlier. Pictured variations are chosen at random during picking and requests for certain variations cannot always be guaranteed. Lime is a calcium-containing inorganic mineral composed primarily of oxides, and hydroxide, usually calcium oxide and/ or calcium hydroxide.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop