SnuzPod 4 Baby Crib Mattress – 40cm x 75.5cm – Premium Foam Mattress With 3D Mesh Cover Offering Expert Recommended Support for Newborns,White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SnuzPod 4 Baby Crib Mattress – 40cm x 75.5cm – Premium Foam Mattress With 3D Mesh Cover Offering Expert Recommended Support for Newborns,White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Here, we have put together some useful tips for travelling with a toddler to make the process easier... ComfortAir breathable system for temperature regulation with mattress level air flow vents, upgraded base ventilation and machine washable mesh liner

The SnuzPod4 is a great first bed for baby. Here are some pros to using the SnuzPod4 as baby’s first bed.

Leander mattress sizes

We hope this nursery mattress size guide has been useful in helping you choose the best option for your baby’s or child’s mattress. SnuzPod 4 reflux tilt – how to use – The reflux leg may only be used when the SnuzPod4 is used as a standalone crib and where the zip down wall is zipped up / closed

As winter arrives, it's important to make sure your little one stays warm and comfortable at night for the best sleep possible... You can clean the covers with mild detergent and then allow to fully air dry before use. You can remove and machine wash the ComfortAir liner. How to dismantle SnuzPod 4? You can tilt the SnuzPod 4 by using the reflux leg provided, however, as with all bedside cribs and in line with safe sleep guidelines, you should always place baby on a flat horizontal surface and only use the reflux tilt while baby is awake. Please make sure the crib is in standalone mode, with the walls zipped up too. Do you have to attach snuzpod to bed?A comfortable and supportive mattress is essential for making sure your young child gets the best night of... Care: ComfortAir liner and mattress cover are washable following manufacturer’s instructions and removable fabric bag is hand wash only Ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 365mm width x 805 mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 20mm. SnuzPod 4 helps regulate your baby's temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around. It’s bigger than a Moses basket, which means baby can use it for longer. It is recommended baby can use the SnuzPod4 for up to six months old, but you may stretch it further depending on the size of your baby.

During use, always ensure your bedding, sheets, blankets etc do not enter or cover the inside of the crib. Save 20% on SnuzPouch Sleeping Bags – The Nappy Change Sleeping Bag here* SnuzPod 4 Bassinet review – what is the SnüzPod 4? Looking at it myself and it more seems like the 4 has increased airflow and breathability to the lower sides and mattress. I didn’t notice the fact that it didn’t zip all the way down so thanks for that. I guess the question I have is just how big is the bit that doesn’t open. If it is just like a hands width I’m not sure it would be a deal breaker for me or really that much different for breastfeeding at night. But I did notice that it does seem to be able to extend higher on the legs for taller beds (ours is quite high)

SnuzPod mattress sizes

When using a mattress with SnuzPod4, ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 20mm. Unique surface-level air-flow vents allow air to pass through the crib at the surface level where your baby rests, while an air-permeable mesh liner can be easily unzipped and machine washed to keep things fresh and free from bacteria. Remove the metal pole from the zip down wall. Leaving the pole in can be hazardous but keep the metal pole attached in the wall furthest away from your bed. Nursery and children's cots, cribs & beds come in many different shapes & sizes - which is why we offer a large range of mattresses for brands as well as made to measure mattresses. Here we have put together a nursery mattress size guide to help you find the perfect fit for your little one’s bed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop