The Night We Got Stuck in a Story: From the author of bestselling Secrets of a Christmas Elf

£6.495
FREE Shipping

The Night We Got Stuck in a Story: From the author of bestselling Secrets of a Christmas Elf

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Recommended for parents looking for a fun and magical bedtime read and children who like magic and relatable characters.

It’s an incredible hollow tree – I love hollow trees and think they’re very magical things – but this one was particularly special because it has a face; three holes which make two eyes and a mouth. I did enjoy the time when Lana transformed into a spider as the description of what spiders thought of humans and what it's like to be a spider but overall I didn't enjoy this book. We’re thrilled to welcome to our blog comedian and author Ben Miller, whose latest book The Night We Got Stuck in a Story is out in paperback this week.

They discover that if they climb up inside this hollow tree and out of the top they can go inside their bedtime story. He takes her to his cave and makes lots of magical potions in his cave and I think that would be a really fun place to go – into a bear’s cave! If you can find books that you love it’s so wonderful – to learn about the world and help your own writing and thinking. Deliveries to destinations outside Australia are made by DHL courier, and cannot be made to post office boxes. Finding a love of reading is probably the most important thing that will ever happen to you as a young person.

share the adventure in the latest top-ten family fairytale from bestselling author, actor and comedian, Ben Miller.A breathtaking journey through magical worlds for all the family, featuring Lana and Harrison, the adventure-loving siblings from the smash-hit The Day I Fell into a Fairytale, from master storyteller, Ben Miller. This eBook can be accessed through the free Dymocks eReader app, ( iOS, Android, Windows), or downloaded via Adobe Digital Editions (and other . It's their favourite place to be so when they find out that it's under threat, they know something must be done. I love this book because she got sucked into her favourite book Beowulf and she made a friend who needed her help, and she needed his help.

We pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. Climb into the adventure of your dreams in the next classic adventure from bestselling author, Ben Miller - out now! This portal fantasy follows the adventures of siblings, Lana and Harrison, when they are pulled into a story world by the thread of a spider.

A breathtaking journey through magical worlds for all the family, featuring Lana and Harrison, the adventure-loving siblings from the bestselling The Day I Fell into a Fairytale, from master storyteller, Ben Miller.

And whilst I’m not about to go and stroke a spider, I think this book could do a lot to change their perspective, especially for children. The underlying message to look after our ecosystem, even the parts that aren't cute and cuddly, was really heart-warming. Lana and Harrison are staying with their grandparents when they discover their favourite tree to play in are under threat. share the adventure in the latest top-ten family fairytale from bestselling author, actor and comedian, Ben Miller. I’m sure there’s something here for the target readers (definitely under-tens), and there certainly is a pell-mell flow to the plot, but I seldom read something for this audience that is so adult-proof, meaning this really is for young minds only.Then the thread is ensnaring a unicorn – just because – but the unicorn bamfs out of existence to be replaced by the baddy of the piece – just because, and she snatches the brother, but that’s OK, the girl can hear hunters approaching and they might help her find him, except then the talking bear comes along… It’s just so wilfully incoherent, to me. The main character saved her brother from the evil person and showed others that they need to help animals, even if they're ugly or scary. The most perceptive question someone asked me was: ‘ So in the book The Boy Who Made the World Disappear, Harrison is 7 and Lana is 3 and then in The Day I Fell into a Fairytale and Lana is 7 and Harrison is 12, how is that possible? Lana and Harrison are staying with grandparents but their favourite tree to climb is going to be cut down.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop