ANNA SUI Fantasia Mermaid Eau De Toilette 30ml

ANNA SUI Fantasia Mermaid Eau De Toilette 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The flower of Vanilla wraps the smooth of the fragance for an unforgettable trail of feminine elegance. Longevity and Sillage are super weak that a body mist from Bath and Body works would probably out perform this. It’s a wonderful floral and sweet scent, and I believe it’s layerable to make it more mature if needed! The scent itself is a bit underwhelming; it reminds me of Hawaiian Tropic body spray and doesn't last very long.

It's sharp orange and it's salty enough that if you put your nose up to it you can feel the taste in your mouth.FANTASIA MERMAID is a gorgeous, whimsical, girly fragrance that opens with an effervescent burst of sweet, happy, fruity, pink soapy, bubblegum top notes that remind very much of VICTORIA'S SECRET BOMBSHELL.

I wear it when I want something a little different, and on me it lasts quite a long while, so I think it would be a fun one to wear in the summer. This is a birthday present for my 14 year old daughter and I'm sure she is going to love it just as much as I do. You get this burst of fresh citrus and ocean breeze that dried down to this delicately balanced, warm but fizzy floral finish.The florals here I wouldn’t have picked out as peony and jasmine- they smell more like the white florals in a MM replica beach walk, or L'Eau d'Issey Shade of Sunrise. The longevity and sillage aren't amazing but I think this perfume could get overwhelming so I'm happy that it isn't suffocating.

Fantasia Mermaid" is so similar, also projection is perfect and keeps on the skin enormously long time. I am in love with this fragrance, it is the perfect beachy scent, I saw someone compare its scent to a mermaid's salty skin, that's probably the best description for it.We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Okay its been a day and I can officially say this perfume is something which will grow on you like no other. Of course just my personal opinion - any one should always wear what they like themselves, that is all that matters).

I smell a lot of the notes mixed together, jasmine, litchi, honey, and cardamon are the notes that stand out the most to me on dry down. I swear it literally wore me until the next morning at which point I just scrubbed with an alcohol pad. It is sweet and feminine, but I would not describe it as saccharine or excessively girly; it has a mysterious depth to it that adds a very slight darker edge. It's a very gentle, petal-soft scent, but unfortunately doesn't have much staying power even for an eau de toilette.It's a beautiful, bright scent that is a sweet, honeyed juicy orangey grapefruit with a hint of softness. Hopefully I will get my hands on a bottle soon and can test to see if that’s a better option than the others I’ve listed here. It's citrusy but sweet and floral- I can definitely tell that this perfume isn't for everyone, but it is a perfume for me! I am so ashamed, but my first thought was that it smells like Wunderbaum (you know, the little scented car-freshener cut as a green little tree.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop