The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit

The Woolie 2-Color Roller Kit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The one armed ones, and I’m talking about the cheapo ones here, create problems because the arm is so flimsy, when you apply pressure on the wall when applying the paint, you get uneven coverage. Proceed by patting/tapping with The Little Woolie to create a subtle transition to the adjacent area painted with the 2-Color Roller.

A single piece cast metal design accepts standard wooden broom handles as well as extendable plastic poles with a screw or push fitting. Aerosol Primer Our Aerosol Primers are perfect for starting off your paint projects whether it’s a small project or a repair project. We possess one of the largest colour portfolios in the market making our decorative range the most vast collection available online. Yes, medium pile is usually the best option, yes 12″ (or more) are much faster than 9″ – maybe surprisingly so to some people.Plus, you do not need to worry about keeping a "wet edge" when faux finishing - you can start and stop in the middle of the wall if you need to. These rollers are designed to hold and distribute the paint evenly onto walls and ceilings, making them the perfect choice for applying emulsion paint smoothly. Our range of Powder touch up pens use the original powder for a perfect match to touch up and scratches previously made.

Based in Sussex we provide frequent, fast deliveries in the local area as well as throughout the UK. Screw-fit soft touch handle, which is also compatible with Purdy's quick-release Power lock Extension poles. If peeling paint, holes or cracks exist, they should be repaired with spackle, sanded and then touched up with primer. Therefore if you like my information, please follow my links if you are going to make an online purchase - it does help me to keep this site free. Standard screwing pin fit attachment to 12 Inch paint roller refills, compatible with all 12 Inch and 1.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. A short-pile or foam roller will minimise the appearance of texture on your walls, providing you with a more polished look than alternatives.

A bit harder to get even pressure compared to double-armed frames, but fine with practice – and you can get within half an inch of the edge of the wall/ceiling. Prior to faux finishing with The Woolie 2-Color Roller, make sure the area is clean of any contaminants such as grease, wax, dirt or any other material that would affect the adherence of paint to the surface. It is crafted from one piece of flat-cast aluminium which makes it easy to use and clean, and it can also be attached to ProDec screw-fit poles if you need to paint elevated areas.

Use inexpensive bottles of craft-sized paint and paint extender/glaze to create your custom color combination samples! The best extension pole I ever had was a wooden pole with a threaded end to attach to the roller – lasted for at least 10 years – no moving parts – simple and almost unbreakable. Promotional Purdy Mini Paint Roller Kit comprises the latest Purdy Revolution Jumbo Mini Paint Roller Frame, 2 x Purdy White Dove 4" Mini Roller Refills, together with a FREE 8 Litre Fossa Pull Liner Paint Scuttle, and 5 FREE pull out disposable liners. Professional Push-on/Push-off Stick paint roller frame for use with all our 10 and 12 inch Stick Roller refills.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop