Grandma's Secret Spot Remover 2oz, Other, Multicoloured, 3.47 x 3.47 x 10.71 cm

Grandma's Secret Spot Remover 2oz, Other, Multicoloured, 3.47 x 3.47 x 10.71 cm

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To say I was freaking out when I noticed the turmeric stain on my blouse would be an understatement.

All it takes is a small spritz of the spray, a wait time of 5-10 minutes, and a wash for stains to be eliminated — but does it live up to the hype?This seller has confirmed that the items they sell on Etsy are in line with all local laws that apply to their business. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. I haven't tried to remove very old set-in stains but so far it has done the job better than anything else I have tried before. I used the spot remover to take ink and blood stains out of my gold silk wedding dress - which it had acquired in the trying on and altering process. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

The official instructions say to spray your stain and agitate it, then leave it on for at least 10 to 15 minutes.While Daniadown is committed to accurate inventory data, this information is covered under our terms and condition of use and Daniadown cannot be held liable for any loss or damages you may incur by relying on this information. As someone who enjoys the flavor (and anti-inflammatory benefits) of turmeric, I use it quite a bit in my food — and when I do, I’m very cautious.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop