Fluke

Fluke

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As he grow some of these recollections become more vivid and he goes looking for the life he left behind that he cannot quite remember. I'm glad we got some spiritual/religious reflection on how this extraordinary circumstance came to be and was glad to find it wasn't preachy at all. There he gets lucky, meeting Rumbo, a much older and more streetwise dog who takes him in hand (or paw) and shows him how to survive. In ‘Fluke’, James Herbert successfully paints a world for the reader through the perspective of a dog; a perspective, which is both charming and heart-breaking at times to read.

Rumbo takes Fluke under his wing and shows him how to survive in the city by both begging and stealing. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.I bought this copy recently for a work colleague after I was talking about the book and she seemed very interested. Instead, Fluke digs away at the snow in front of his tombstone to show Carol who he really is by uncovering the word "forever" at the bottom, a phrase he often said to her as a human.

I won’t reveal what happens at the end but Fluke now is determined to complete his odyssey back to his human family even though the badger he meets tries to dissuade him from doing so. The shocking truth was very good, especially because the truth became apparent to Fluke near the place everything changed for him. I first read ‘Fluke’ when I was an 11 year old, it held me captive: the beauty, hilarity and the thoughts of a whole different world.

upon screening Carlei's Flight of the Innocent was impressed enough where Ladd acquired Flight of the Innocent for U. Fluke tries to carry on living there after Victoria has gone but after further incidents he decides it’s just not worth it as the woman is clearly nuts.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes animals, spiritual messages, and of course, a fair little dashing of humour. Fluke was released on VHS on November 21, 1995 and LaserDisc on November 28, 1995 by MGM/UA Home Video in North America (which was presented in the theatrical version and available exclusively through Warner Home Video). I ran for nearly a day and, when I finally dropped, the last remnants of my old self had been purged. I read this book many years ago and gave it to a friend saying if you enjoy it pass it on to a friend of yours. His first memories are of the warmth and comfort of his mother and siblings and also of being handled by humans.This book was a real departure from other James Herbert books which are known for as being horrors, written in a gruesome style. Fluke was also released on VHS on November 5, 1996 by MGM/UA Family Entertainment in North America (which has been edited for family viewing and was also available exclusively through Warner Home Video). Fluke is a 1995 American fantasy drama film directed by Carlo Carlei from a screenplay by Carlei and James Carrington, based on the 1977 novel of the same name by James Herbert. Particularly well-imagined is the way everything looks to this puppy: because he’s part dog and part human, the world around him is vast, loud, incomprehensible and at times terrifying—yet increasingly lit up by sudden shafts of human understanding too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop