KALIDI Corduroy Hobo Bag Totes Bag Handbag Crossbody Bag Large Capacity Shoulder Bags with Zipper for Women Ladies Girls School,College,Shopping,Work

£7.995
FREE Shipping

KALIDI Corduroy Hobo Bag Totes Bag Handbag Crossbody Bag Large Capacity Shoulder Bags with Zipper for Women Ladies Girls School,College,Shopping,Work

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The shoulder bag for women can hold books, laptop, phones, keys, sunglasses, snacks, cosmetics, grocery and all you need, perfect for a beach day or daytime excursions. As soon as your item(s) have been received we will process your refund in line with our refund policy set out below. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They say it is very roomy, has pockets inside big enough for their phone, and fits everything just fine.

Corduroy bag can holds well to your phone, iPad, keys, wallet, change, makeup, tissues and other essentials.It's a decent size and has plenty of compartments to conceal her items and plenty of room in the main section for her every day items-she uses it for college and she tells me it's very comfortable on her shoulder. They mention that it can fit quite a lot in it, the material looks good and that it's a great soft shoulder bag. Durable Material Structure】KALIDI Tote Bag is extremely sturdy and stood up to the weight of 30+lbs. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

the bag design itself is plain and simple and cute and i love the inside pockets as i can fit all my essentials and they are easy to access and find. They say that it can fit quite a lot in it, is reasonable size, and can hold a large amount of heavy work. MULTIPLE OCCASIONS】Such a sleek, trendy and roomy womens canvas handbag with minimalist design, it can pefectly macth with any outfits or scenarios, would also be a great gift choice for your daughter, wife, mother or your friends. i haven't worn it outside yet but from walking around my room with it, this is a comfortable bag and it does seem pretty sturdy. Some mention it's lightweight and holds everything they need, while others say it' s very thin and cheap.Where a particular model, color, fabric, or accessory has been discontinued we may have no alternative but to offer a refund. Compared with other fabrics, ours is softer and lighter, extremely durable and reusable, also water resistant is a extra surprise.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop