Enchanted: Erotic Fairy Tales

Enchanted: Erotic Fairy Tales

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And for those of you reading this who might feel skeptical in the first place since they are fairy tales in the first place, I bade you to pick up any book if not all of Nancy Madore's Enchanted Bedtime Stories for Women series to see how its done. Next up came The Courtship of Wali Daad – not everyone was familiar with this story to start with, I had to look it up but I had heard it before, and the original is pretty sweet. My body began to feel anxious, the cold morning wind hitting my cheeks and brushing some strands of my thin light brown hair.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. There were some giggles at bits for instance where the man married the girl in cat form and nobody blinked an eye at it – again, something I think would have been better with a bit more room for story-telling. He was beginning to calm himself from the inordinate urges that were struggling to burst to the surface. I feel that the audio added to the fairy tale aspect a bit because it was like being a kid again, and I was being read to. The characters are well-developed and complex, and the stories are filled with unexpected twists and turns.By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. Segments have ranged from chatting about classic cars with Formula 1 race car driver/BBC TV presenter Tiff Needell and couture shoe designer Jimmy Choo, joining in a lively pub singalong, and covering a teddy bear festival. Another sci-fi one, this one had a nice gender-role reversal with the rescuing being carried out by the female character. She'd spent countless hours exploring the woods and just as much time sitting on the rocks watching a small waterfall that wasn't very far away from the home. As time passed, parents read the Grimm tales to their youngsters (probably to scare them into good behavior).

Each story is a unique and imaginative retelling of classic fairy tales, including Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Bluebeard, among others.

Overall, Erotic Fairy Tales is a unique and provocative book that offers a fresh take on classic fairy tales. Definitely recommended for its overall entertainment value, but no more erotic than your average romance novel at best. With a bit more space and time, this could have been fleshed out into a reasonable romance, but as it is, it fell a bit flat. He shuffled over to shut the library door, making sure that we were alone, then he sat down and told me what happened.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop