Fiskars Chopping Axe S X10, Storage and Carrying Case Included, Length: 44 cm, Non-Stick Coating, High Steel Blade/Fibreglass Handle, Black/Orange, 1015619

£6.63
FREE Shipping

Fiskars Chopping Axe S X10, Storage and Carrying Case Included, Length: 44 cm, Non-Stick Coating, High Steel Blade/Fibreglass Handle, Black/Orange, 1015619

RRP: £13.26
Price: £6.63
£6.63 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I think it’s a great option for the woodpile where it can save you from having to switch between multiple axes (within reason). Or it could be a good option for car camping, where really all you need to do is split firewood. Car camping or RVing with the X11 The Fiskars X21’s length and weight allow more power to be applied, making it excel at splitting larger logs around 12 inches in diameter. I would get the X7. I was originally skeptical but the over-mold does make a difference, and the price is almost identical. Gerber Freescape 14

Its weight and design make it an ideal splitting axe for younger people who may struggle with heavier axes. The Fiskars Norden N10 reminds me of the Fiskars X10. The carbon steel axe head is almost identical. I noticed that the handle of the Norden N10 is not as straight as the old X10. The Norden N10 contains a slight curve which is a real plus for me. Fiskars Norden N10 in use For splitting small logs and firewood, any of the Fiskars splitting axes will do the job. For bigger logs and actual tree trunk sections, you will want either the X25 or the X27 extra large and XXL splitting axes which allow you to use both hands to get a full overhead swing. These axes are amazing for large pieces of wood or for felling large trees, as they offer the most power. Which Fiskars Axe is Best for Chopping Wood? The X7 has a well-earned reputation as an incredibly high-value tool. It is the “standard” hatchet length, with a versatile head design that makes it great for fireplace kindling, camping, basic bushcraft, and work around the property. Fiskars X7 performanceSekera Fiskars ve čtvrté generaci Vám výborně poslouží při kempování. Díky své malé hmotnosti a velikosti ji můžete mít vždy u sebe při výletech do lesa ať v batohu nebo připnutou na opasku. Poslouží pro přípravu třísek na podpal nebo sekání menších polen do průměru 10 cm. Norden hatchets have a hybrid wood handle, and come with a very slim and light recycled leather sheath. The splitting heads have a wedge-shaped head with a 30° grind similar to the chopping axes, but with extended convex cheeks that flare out to split wood apart. The cheek shape allows for penetration before widening to spread the wood apart and creates less friction as the head passes through.

If you need a splitting axe, I suggest you switch to this article: Which Fiskars Splitting Axe is Right For You. It gets more in depth on those models. The X17 is designed for two-handed use, allowing me to generate significant power for splitting larger logs up to 12 inches in diameter. As the smallest Fiskars splitting axe, it’s just shy of 17.5” long with roughly a 2lb flared splitting head. This axe can flex between one-handed use for kindling and two-handed use splitting larger logs. It can go up to about 8″ wide logs. The Fiskars chopping axe or “universal” axe is a general use axe capable of chopping, limbing, felling, and small to medium splitting. It comes sharpened with a flat 30° grind and a stout wedge pattern head. The wedge shape is great for both busting chips when chopping and popping the grain apart when splitting. This is a two-handed axe, and you can generate much power to start splitting larger logs, even up to 12 inches in diameter.In my experience the 28″ and 23″ chopping axes can chop or split up to around a 12” log. So they can fell a tree or break down firewood and can be used as a general “work axe”. Crafted with an ultralight and durable FiberComp shaft, the Fiskars X10 Chopping Axe minimizes fatigue while ensuring durability. This axe is virtually unbreakable, standing up to the test of time and heavy-duty use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop