NO EXIT a gripping thriller full of heart-stopping twists

NO EXIT a gripping thriller full of heart-stopping twists

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bryce Quinlan never expected to see a world other than Midgard, but now that she has, all she wants is to get back. Only available from Audible, a gripping psychological thriller from the author of Silent Child, Saving April, and The Broken Ones. Just when you think things are about to be settled, you notice that the number of pages you still have left in the book and know it can’t possibly be over quite yet.

This new compilation of her published work features pieces on why you should pursue purpose over passion, embrace negative thinking, see the wisdom in daily routine, and become aware of the cognitive biases that are creating the way you see your life. He incapacitates the driver and tries to kill Jay, only for her to turn the tables on him and blow the bottom half of his face off with a gun. Update: I read and wrote this review in June 2017- I can't remember how I received the galley ☹️For unknown reasons, it looks like this little gem is just now widely published.A thrilling fast-past, climatic, heart-pounding game of cat and mouse between two strong and very different characters who try to outwit each other. There are a 4 people there that have obviously had the same idea and are already caffeinated, so Darby joins them and introduces herself, after all, it;s going to be a long evening. Unfortunately, after a terrific start, there are many plot holes and inconsistencies that requires the reader to suspend disbelief.

With her senses on full alert, Darby decides to gather her thoughts by getting some fresh air in the parking lot. TAYLOR ADAMS delivers a rapid-paced, suspenseful, gripping, well-written and perfectly executed read here that was such a vivid portrayal that I thought I was actually watching a thriller movie unfold rather than just reading it. And thus, Adams begins a tense, truly terrifying journey into the mind of eminently evil, fucked-up villain and the Final Girl who vows to stop him. No Exit has everything a great thriller needs: a ingenious setup, some edgy characters and some brilliant storytelling, building tension right till the end.To that end, many of the deaths and injuries everyone incurs are also much less disgusting (whether that’s a positive or negative for you, make of it what you will). For help with these queries or to submit general questions, comments or feature requests, try Goodreads Help or use the Contact Us form. Everything interlinked and connected together and the author never gave any hint of it away in her style of writing so you couldn't of guessed or predicted at all, which I thought was very cleverly written. Trapped in an increasingly dangerous situation, with a child's life and her own on the line, Darby must find a way to break the girl out of the van and escape.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop