The Extra Mile: The Inspirational Number One Bestseller

The Extra Mile: The Inspirational Number One Bestseller

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He was awarded an OBE in the Queen’s birthday honours list in June this year but given his recent achievements, the nickname bestowed upon him by supporters may become a reality. I've not really gone into that dark zone yet, I think that's still to come, and I'm looking forward to the battle ahead," he told BBC Radio Nottingham.

Kevin Sinfield - Ultra 7 in 7 Challenge - Give as you Live Kevin Sinfield - Ultra 7 in 7 Challenge - Give as you Live

Registered address: Give as you Live Ltd, 13 The Courtyard, Timothy's Bridge Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NP. You can join them and help to raise awareness and fundraise for those like Rob who sadly have to fight motor neurone disease. Your continued kindness and generosity to us since we started in Edinburgh last Sunday means so much and these funds are going to make a huge difference to the MND community. Born in Oldham and known affectionately as 'Sir Kev', Kevin Sinfield retired in 2016 as an idol of the Leeds Rhinos' golden years and as a former England captain. In the Guardian app, tap the Menu button at the bottom right, then go to Settings (the gear icon), then Notifications.

This is taking the word challenge to the next level – but it still doesn’t even touch on the challenge which people with MND face every day. They'll take your donation and pass it onto Motor Neurone Disease Association, Leeds Hospitals Charity, The Darby Rimmer MND Foundation, My Name'5 Doddie Foundation and MND Scotland. Given what he has put himself through to support those suffering with motor neurone disease, no doubt the England players hold Sinfield in high esteem.

The Extra Mile by Kevin Sinfield | WHSmith The Extra Mile by Kevin Sinfield | WHSmith

Former Liverpool, Bradford City and Bolton Wanderers footballer Stephen Darby and close friend and British Forces Veteran Chris Rimmer have partnered together to launch The Darby Rimmer MND Foundation. This is a used book - there is no escaping the fact it has been read by someone else and it will show signs of wear and previous use. The reason why we’re doing this is because we want to raise awareness about what this disease is doing to families across the UK and the rest of the world. The only reason I didn't feel I could give a 5 star rating is because having personally ran the Leeds Marathon myself - seeing Sinfield and Burrows run the marathon together and then Kevin carrying Rob over the finish line - this felt like a better and more fuller end to this chapter of Kevin's life so far. Sinfield, perhaps understandably, was unable to speak to reporters after completing the challenge, and Burrow’s father said that it is time the Leicester defence coach scales back on his incredible endurance challenges to protect his own wellbeing.What he and a small group of friends, along with the wider sporting family, did has changed the landscape for this awful disease. The pain was visibly etched on to Kevin Sinfield’s face when he completed his incredible latest fundraising challenge on Tuesday morning. Rob's friends and family and so many other thousands of rugby league fans and the general public have raised a huge total to help continue the important work of the MND Association.

The Extra Mile - Penguin Books UK

Then in 2021, he set out to run 101 miles from Leicester - where he was coaching - to Leeds and ended up running 104 miles after getting lost twice.

Someone’s lifetime risk of getting MND is 1 in 300 and the average life expectancy is just 18 months from diagnosis.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop